+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So

So

Getting rid of Ray was probably a mistake. But he was still as inept as the current incumbent. The cancer spreads deeper and the root is obvious.

What now - boycott, riot, kidnap - or the same apathy that 90% of our fans show? dinnae ken as maybe apathy is the best form of defence.

Crowd tonight was terrific.

I will always be an arab. This is not our club though. Pathetic the thompson family should be ashamed. All of you.

If we must change manager anytime soon, our best best is to try and get Sir Peter Houston back (cap in hand) to restore some pride to the club, keep Ellis on as assistant

yeah i agree but i think the club is so rotten its hard to say. Has to be a thompson out theme at every home game now before its too late.

I doubt Peter would work for us when the Fud is still in charge. Agree though, and Ellis as his no. 2 would be appropriate.

Thinking back to Housties interview when he resigned, I gave him feking pelters for that. FFS did he see all this coming or what.

FY Thompson you complete disaster mess.

Quote Originally Posted by TangerineDream View Post
    I doubt Peter would work for us when the Fud is still in charge. Agree though, and Ellis as his no. 2 would be appropriate.

Thinking back to Housties interview when he resigned, I gave him feking peters for that. FFS did he see all this coming or what.

FY Thompson you complete disaster mess.
    There is a theme here - lol

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    If we must change manager anytime soon, our best best is to try and get Sir Peter Houston back (cap in hand) to restore some pride to the club, keep Ellis on as assistant
    agree on that manager choice - not sure he would come back. Also not sure the manager is main problem to be fair. I wanted Ray sacked. I know the guy too but as a fan thought come on. He is probably marginally better than laszlo and as **** at interviews as laszlo - lol

If Houston’s gonna play Willo Flood every week as well, dinnae bother getting him...

Csaba needs punted because he can’t see what he’s doing wrong every game with this bunch of gutless brainless losers!

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Fk off.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoofballer View Post
    Csaba needs punted because he can’t see what he’s doing wrong every game with this bunch of gutless brainless losers!
    The things you hear and all that! Shabba apparently does see but has to work with whats in front of him!

At the winning goal, looks like he is a man about to walk.

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    The things you hear and all that! Shabba apparently does see but has to work with whats in front of him!

At the winning goal, looks like he is a man about to walk.

Enjoy administration caravan dwellers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)