+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Line up tomorrow?

Line up tomorrow?

What we thinking? I'd probably be looking at this set up

GK- Wiedwald (Lonergan is just as crap tbh)
    LB- De Bock
    CB- Pennington
    CB- Jansson
    RB- Berardi
    CM- Forshaw
    CM- Vieira
    RM- Dallas
    Cam- Saiz
    LM- Hernandez
    ST- Lassoga

Fear Cooper will keep his place though simply because he has just come back so Heckingbottom may think it is lack of match practice rather than him just being utterly useless.

Something seriously has to give with people defending the likes of Cooper and Wiedwald when you consider we have the worst defensive record in the top 15 of the table.

Quote Originally Posted by joellufcprice View Post

LB- De Bock
    CB- Pennington
    CB- Jansson
    RB- Berardi
    CM- Forshaw
    CM- Vieira
    RM- Dallas
    Cam- Saiz
    LM- Hernandez
    ST- Lassoga

Fear Cooper will keep his place though simply because he has just come back so Heckingbottom may think it is lack of match practice rather than him just being utterly useless.
    This would be my choice except Cooper is better than Pennington, Have you seen him lately Joel? Fans ended up clapping the passes he didnt slice out of touch v Bristol embarrassing, Like i said on another thread Cooper is the best we have at the minute, As for the keeper same kind of thing its all we have so doesnt matter which one plays they both liable for feck ups.

LB- De Bock
    CB- Pennington
    CB- Jansson
    RB- Berardi
    CM- Forshaw
    CM- Vieira
    RM- Dallas
    Cam- Saiz
    LM- Hernandez
    ST- Lassoga

Replace Wiedwald with BPF

Replace Pennington with Anita

LB- De Bock
    CB- Pennington
    CB- Jansson
    RB- Berardi
    CM- Forshaw
    CM- Vieira
    RM- Dallas
    Cam- Saiz
    LM- Hernandez
    ST- Lassoga

Only change I would make to the above is Allioski in for Dallas hoping that a more attacking style and the connection he seems to have with Saiz will bring us more goals.
    I think I too would prefer Pennington over Cooper who is a liability. Pennington still prone to making mistakes but a run of games to the end of the season may be just what he needs.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Replace Wiedwald with BPF

Replace Pennington with Anita
    I agree that BPF should be given a chance; let's face it, he can't be any worse.

Not so sure about Anita as he is ponderously slow, can't head or tackle and offers very little going forward. Maybe we can swap him for Charlie Taylor.

Viera has been poor with a clumsy first touch and a seeming inability to produce even a simple pass.

Dallas has probably done enough to keep his place but Alioski does seem to raise his game when Saiz is playing.

Quote Originally Posted by UbiqueLUFC33 View Post
    I agree that BPF should be given a chance; let's face it, he can't be any worse.

Not so sure about Anita as he is ponderously slow, can't head or tackle and offers very little going forward. Maybe we can swap him for Charlie Taylor.

Viera has been poor with a clumsy first touch and a seeming inability to produce even a simple pass.

Dallas has probably done enough to keep his place but Alioski does seem to raise his game when Saiz is playing.
    Agree, Anita has also had his chances and i personally dont rate him, Allioski & Dallas need to start for me on their stronger sides they also work very hard for the team so from my post above would have to leave out Hernandez, The guy oozes class but does not produce it often enough, Its a hard one which proves we DO have talent out their aswell as the players we dont think good enough.

Thought Hernandez was doubtful anyway after taking a knock the other night.

Dallas should be in every game IMO contributes better at both ends of the pitch.

Agree about BPF but it won't happen - so Lonergan every day for me over calamity flap

Quote Originally Posted by UbiqueLUFC33 View Post

Oops, clamber alert. Should have added "replace Vieira with Alioski".

That should have was "clanger alert"! Bast4rd predictive text!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)