Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 25

Thread: Liam Cooper

  1. #1

    Liam Cooper

    Does anyone agree with me that Coopers heading ability is suspect to say the least. He mistimed three ***** headers on Wednesday, two resulting in goals and one a great chance to score in the second half. He has also missed some great chances earlier in the campaign from set pieces by again mistiming his header. I know he's been out for four games but at the end of the day he's in the centre of the defence which requires him to do better than he has this season.

  2. #2
    Cooper is just not a first choice centre back, happy for him to be at the club as a back up option but as first choice it shows how weak we are. Feel sorry for Jansson basically having to defend with the chuckle brothers around him.

  3. #3
    lets put it this way , tommy cooper would be a better choice as centre back, and i would still back him heading ability wise , even with his fez on . lol

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Marley past ghosts View Post
    lets put it this way , tommy cooper would be a better choice as centre back, and i would still back him heading ability wise , even with his fez on . lol
    Anne Boleyn and Catherine Howard.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by fredlufc74 View Post
    anne boleyn and catherine howard.
    wtf???

  6. #6
    Cmon WTF, really? showing yourself up now son.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by BenidormBlanco View Post
    Cmon WTF, really? showing yourself up now son.
    Seriously, wtf is the relevance of two of Henry VIII wives?

  8. #8
    Like it or not he is the best we have got at the minute to partner Pontus simple as get over it, Same with Felix and Lonners both as bad but its what weve got, Continually slagging them off aint gona help..

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Marley past ghosts View Post
    lets put it this way , tommy cooper would be a better choice as centre back, and i would still back him heading ability wise , even with his fez on . lol
    lol lol lol

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Seriously, wtf is the relevance of two of Henry VIII wives?
    I will help you out mate, they were both executed I'm sure I can leave you to work the rest out.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by CromerWhite View Post
    I will help you out mate, they were both executed I'm sure I can leave you to work the rest out.
    Thanks Cromer. I knew they had a sticky end, just couldn't work out how that related to Cooper. I mean, I don't think he should be in the side, but chopping the guys head off smacks of extremism!

  12. #12
    Thank goodness we didn't chop his head off...lol

  13. #13

    Unhappy

    Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Thanks Cromer. I knew they had a sticky end, just couldn't work out how that related to Cooper. I mean, I don't think he should be in the side, but chopping the guys head off smacks of extremism!
    It was more a tongue in cheek comment that they could probably head the ball better, nothing to do with beheading Cooper.

    I'll get me cloak

  14. #14
    Great header today Hes missed far easier throughout the season .

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by fredlufc74 View Post
    It was more a tongue in cheek comment that they could probably head the ball better, nothing to do with beheading Cooper.

    I'll get me cloak
    Time you should be heading off home fred.

  16. #16
    Let me guess folks....Cooper is the next Lucas Radebe now because he scored a goal?

  17. #17
    Good attitude, average player

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by joellufcprice View Post
    Let me guess folks....Cooper is the next Lucas Radebe now because he scored a goal?

    Don't think any one thinks he is, and hes better than your chuckle brother comment. Maybe somewhere inbetween perhaps...

  19. #19
    hes shighte. i gave him the benefit of the doubt earlier in the season because i thought given time and patience he could build a decent understanding with Jansson, but i was wrong, hes shighte, a ****in liability, bench warmer at best, and so far from captain material that its a joke.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by joellufcprice View Post
    Let me guess folks....Cooper is the next Lucas Radebe now because he scored a goal?
    Same with Felix Joel - he made a save.

    (Let's not mention the one he patted out in the 89th minute direct to the striker that he should have caught).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •