+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: I've just seen...

I've just seen...

Chris Kamara shove a feather duster into a blokes ar53 on national television and people laughed. I'm speechless. Am I missing sumat? I'm all for rude n' crude. That's possibly weirdest coffee table I've ever seen

I once dropped on Chris in a club in wakefield just after he got the peddler at Bradford .

He wor alreight to be honest , darn to earth and raved abart out 96/97 team and Redders in particular .

Niver thort for one minute he'd end up on sky but he's a character and made for that job .

He's a top bloke Kammy , was sat behind him on a flight back from Rome , had a good chat , he loves BFC or he did then !! Funny likeable bloke , he played golf at my old club Waterton Park , decent golfer too , always a laugh when he were int Clubhouse , no edge to him at all , just one of the lads , UNBELIEVABLE

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Chris Kamara shove a feather duster into a blokes ar53 on national television and people laughed. I'm speechless. Am I missing sumat? I'm all for rude n' crude. That's possibly weirdest coffee table I've ever seen

Arse ticklers f@ggots fan club
    Bet sol Campbell wunt mind a bit o that

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Arse ticklers f@ggots fan club
    Bet sol Campbell wunt mind a bit o that
    Aye him and rest of the Bullingdon club

His brother Alan was my favourite Scarborough player when I used to watch em.