+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Burnley v Southampton

Well SD may be in Proudsville but I am in Boresville the game had no quality at all and neither team deserved to score. Our goal was scrappy at least and their goal well soonest mended. My observations are that we have stopped doing what we were doing early in the season that being closing down every time the opposition had the ball this ensures the opponents have to pass the ball and make mistakes. Another observation is the lack of influence on the game by both Hendrick and Lennon, if they are not influencing then drop them and include others who we know will have some influence, SD can only see what we all see. Our problem is we have no creativity in central midfield and no penetration up front, I would not drop Ash as he works so hard that is for all to see. Hendrick as a number 10 I think not, not good enough!!

Lennon's cross made the goal.
    The referee was bobbins (again!)
    Hendrick worked hard but needs to be in midfield instead of Westwood.
    Partner either Vokes or Wood with Barnes in a 4-4-2.
    How in the name of God did we not get a penalty today?
    I'm used to referees going against us with daft decisions but now they have started tackling our players in the centre of midfield I'm fcuking giving up.

S.D post match - says...the performance warranted a win.

We are not the finished article.I thought that was quite obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaretinBudapest View Post
    We are not the finished article.I thought that was quite obvious.
    .....he used the same bleats at Watford - CB - and will continue to say it with us as thats his Game - solid and complete in goal and defence but the rest is uncertain - Not the finished product - but good enough - to do just enough.

It might just escape SD's detractors that we might just pick up £150 million for the start of next season.

Perhaps we can blag Real Madrid, Barcelona and Tottenham into letting us have Bale, Messi, Ronaldo and Kane on loan and the respective owning clubs pick up their wages on our behalf?

Attachment 8681

as you may know - BT.....I think Messi should be wearing a Burnley shirt - and dont worry about his wages - we'll make a 100 times that....through the sales of the grass he walks on.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)