+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Mail online

Mail online

Whistleblower comes forward about Gradi.
    Is this the beginning of the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Channel9 View Post
    Whistleblower comes forward about Gradi.
    Is this the beginning of the end.
    The DM link is here..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/spo...****-film.html

I can't see where there are any claims of actual physical abuse there and it does not seem right associating Dario with such claims without evidence. So they watched some ****o films at Dario's house is the allegation and seems how really good he was with the lads at the time with buying them boots and giving them hospitality. Absolutely nothing wrong with that and he should not be condemned as football was his life and actually that has been taken away from him and so he is paying the price even though he is innocent until proven otherwise.

I wish someone would have shown me some adult ****o films when I was young as I would have known more about the opposite *** than I did when *** was a taboo in the home with nobody telling us how babies were conceived...

It would be a travesty if Dario gets dragged down alongside the real abusers like Bennell..I would suggest that if DG had abused anyone it would have come out by now.

I'm sad that the person has seen fit to come out with this now but it's his decision. Since when has it been a criminal offence for kids or adults to legally watch adult ****o films as I read now that kids as young as three are accessing it nowadays.

You are right though. It's unlikely that Dario will recover from all this abuse at Crewe Alex and we will probably never see him at a game ever in the future and is a terrible legacy for the man who did so much for the club and the Town..

Quote Originally Posted by MikeSB View Post
    The DM link is here..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/spo...****-film.html

I can't see where there are any claims of actual physical abuse there and it does not seem right associating Dario with such claims without evidence. So they watched some ****o films at Dario's house is the allegation and seems how really good he was with the lads at the time with buying them boots and giving them hospitality. Absolutely nothing wrong with that and he should not be condemned as football was his life and actually that has been taken away from him and so he is paying the price even though he is innocent until proven otherwise.

I wish someone would have shown me some adult ****o films when I was young as I would have known more about the opposite *** than I did when *** was a taboo in the home with nobody telling us how babies were conceived...

It would be a travesty if Dario gets dragged down alongside the real abusers like Bennell..I would suggest that if DG had abused anyone it would have come out by now.

I'm sad that the person has seen fit to come out with this now but it's his decision. Since when has it been a criminal offence for kids or adults to legally watch adult ****o films as I read now that kids as young as three are accessing it nowadays.

You are right though. It's unlikely that Dario will recover from all this abuse at Crewe Alex and we will probably never see him at a game ever in the future and is a terrible legacy for the man who did so much for the club and the Town..
    If after a years worth of digging the best allegation they can come up with is that a youth team player remembers being shown a **** video and invited ski-ing then it’s not really anything is it?
    Just traditional **** journalism from the daily edition of Mein Kampf. It was probably sandwiched between Eva Braums fashion tips and what Princess Diana really thought about immigrants.

Prefer to focus on the positives to be honest. Starting with that fantastic confidence boosting away win at Lincoln today.

And how much do we suppose Oswald Moseley's favourite "news"paper 'encouraged this 'revelation'. Of course nobody seems to be chasing Chelsea or Man city do they. Then again they've probably got an army of lawyers warning the media to keep say.

I've just looked at the article and it just confirms how vile the rag is. You could drive a bus through the reporting. I'm sure Goebbels would have admired it. The worst thing was the juxtaposition of photos of Bennell throughout the 'story'.
    Why can't we follow the example of the scousers when they decided to boycott the Sun?