+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jake Jnr

Jake Jnr

Maybe give him a chance, scored 4 in first half against Forest U/23's. Could be the new George Hurst.

Quote Originally Posted by mahatmafoot View Post
    Maybe give him a chance, scored 4 in first half against Forest U/23's. Could be the new George Hurst.
    I'm a big fan of this lad,hopefully he does get a chance,and takes it.

Gerd Muller would have struggled up front for us last night having said that

if were out of the play off running come april i can see 2 or 3 youngsters making the match day squad

In all honesty, I just don’t see young Jake as a Championship standard player, although I hope he proves me wrong.
    The one thing you can be sure of if he does play, is 100% commitment. He certainly doesn’t lack aggression.

bit of a suprise result that wasnt it ronnie forest got a good academy and some good young lads excellent result

Ball Sup Phil follows our young sides home and away and dosen't think any are anywhere near first team squad levels.

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    bit of a suprise result that wasnt it ronnie forest got a good academy and some good young lads excellent result
    Yes, a bit unexpected. Forest were 1 point behind us with 3 games in hand. We are now equal 2nd along with our neighbours who lost at Leeds. We did play a strong looking side in which Samir appears to have had a good game, and the back 4 of Eastwood, Semple, Henegham and Graham all had solid performances.
    Encouraging.

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    I'm a big fan of this lad,hopefully he does get a chance,and takes it.

Gerd Muller would have struggled up front for us last night having said that
    Young Jake's contract's up this summer,and i was told yesdi Harrogate Town is his likely destination Blockmod.By the way he had to come off injured against the Scabs but he's ok accordin to my info from yesdi.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Young Jake's contract's up this summer,and i was told yesdi Harrogate Town is his likely destination Blockmod.By the way he had to come off injured against the Scabs but he's ok accordin to my info from yesdi.UTCB
    You been pressed up against Binnions kitchen window with a glass to your ear and wearing a mucky trench coat again? Shame on you.

Quote Originally Posted by seanbeanstattoo View Post
    You been pressed up against Binnions kitchen window with a glass to your ear and wearing a mucky trench coat again? Shame on you.
    I thought you were better than the soft chuff Blockmod Sean,but apparently not. No it wasn't Travis that told me.UTCB

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast