+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Team for Tues

Team for Tues

Deniz
    Murdoch Durnan Scobbie Robson
    M.Smith Briels Stanton King
    Mikkelsen McMullan

Something like this please Csaba

That pissed off with it all feel like playing the development side to show the 'first' team what crap they are but hang on a minute they are crap too!

Disillusioned beyond belief!!

Łuck me if its that back 4......jesus no, just no

Im like partharab i'm honestly that disappointed not with the result but the performance yesterday

Like the players ive given up

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Deniz
    Mikkelsen McMullan

This for me.

We need to go for it, 2nd still up for grabs.

The boy Lyng is fkn stinkin, get him away to fk now

[QUOTE=shedka;38810442]Deniz
    Mikkelsen McMullan

Ballantyne in for Murdoch for me. Robson needs a boot up the a**e, thinks he is far better than he is. What happened to Mason, one game then dropped!

Team for Tuesday ?

More like new manager and players for Tuesday.

Deniz
    Mikkelsen McMullan

Im wholly convinced now that the deal we have for Lewis is part of the failure! We need to start taking a hit now or all will be lost.

Although not too much at fault last night, i think Ballantyne has to be in for Murdoch just to see if it was worth upsetting his development.

After last night, i dont want to see Scobbie near the team again. Edje for me all the way as we need to get back to no nonscence clear to row Zed defending!

The midfield is a joke just now. I think that, sadly, its too early to take a gamble on Briels to come back so Flood is the only one. Im desperate now though so give Murdoch a chance!

After all that....
    Deniz,
    Durnan, Quinn, Edje,
    Ballantyne, Slater, Murdoch, Stanton, King
    McMullen, Mikkelsen.

Doomed!

Deniz
    Mikkelsen McMullan

Im wholly convinced now that the deal we have for Lewis is part of the failure! We need to start taking a hit now or all will be lost.

Although not too much at fault last night, i think Ballantyne has to be in for Murdoch just to see if it was worth upsetting his development.

After last night, i dont want to see Scobbie near the team again. Edje for me all the way as we need to get back to no nonscence clear to row Zed defending!

The midfield is a joke just now. I think that, sadly, its too early to take a gamble on Briels to come back so Flood is the only one. Im desperate now though so give Murdoch a chance!

After all that....
    Deniz,
    Durnan, Quinn, Edje,
    Ballantyne, Slater, Murdoch, Stanton, King
    McMullen, Mikkelsen.

Doomed!

Who gives a **** they’re all ****e. Stick McDonald in the goal with Lewis and Durnan up top. Might as well have a laugh at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Brightside View Post
    Who gives a **** they’re all ****e. Stick McDonald in the goal with Lewis and Durnan up top. Might as well have a laugh at this point.
    ^^^ This it couldn't get much worse with the resource we have......

I would imagine the players will be very nervous on Tuesday, we've got a bloody nose and the sharks are circling, its fight or flight time guys, QOS will want to catch and overtake us in the league we will need a 90 performance from the entire squad.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)