+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nail the lid shut day.

Nail the lid shut day.

It will be today if we lose or draw.

Then again we might win the next six on the bounce and be sipping Newcastle Brown with an umbrella on top 5 games before the end of the season wondering what all the fuss was about.

I’m investing in a hammer and nails rather than a pint glass and decorative arrangement!

Nail on the head Mick.

Quote Originally Posted by WBA1955 View Post
    Nail on the head Mick.
    Away in Tenby Des....beautiful winters day.

Previously in my life there’s no way I would’ve missed today’s game but priorities have changed and I haven’t missed being there at all.

I felt the pang of pain at each goal going in and the result but it’s like I’m sad for the years that have long passed rather than for this present “vintage”.

Clueless Chinese owner

Terrible stewardship by inept chairman and cohorts

Pulis

SKY money

Player attitudes

All of the above have crucified Albion for me.

Hard to believe you can love something for so long but find yourself ambivalent and uninterested.

A sad day all round.

I sincerely hope they are working out Pardew severence pay as we speak

The Albion board/owner cannot just sit back and watch us limp on till the end of the season while losing every game remaining. Whether its too late or not we need a new manager now even if it is to show we aint going down without a fight. Just do something ffs.

All the big time charlies of Barcelona fame will be the first to hand in transfer requests.

IT SHOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN THEIR CHOICE.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Away in Tenby Des....beautiful winters day.

Previously in my life there’s no way I would’ve missed today’s game but priorities have changed and I haven’t missed being there at all.

I felt the pang of pain at each goal going in and the result but it’s like I’m sad for the years that have long passed rather than for this present “vintage”.

Clueless Chinese owner

Terrible stewardship by inept chairman and cohorts

Pulis

SKY money

Player attitudes

All of the above have crucified Albion for me.

Hard to believe you can love something for so long but find yourself ambivalent and uninterested.

A sad day all round.
    I fully agree with your above comments as to why we're in such an awful mess. The only caviat would be that I wouldn't question all the players' attitudes, but some of them certainly. I do believe that there are more problems than just those on the field of play. If you are well run at the top it tends to permeate through the whole club and it is obvious that we are not well run. West Bromwich Albion need a complete overhaul from top to bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by WBA53 View Post
    I sincerely hope they are working out Pardew severence pay as we speak
    Get Megson back until the end of the season, if he does well offer him a contract.

Megson - an excellent choice

Quote Originally Posted by splinter View Post
    Get Megson back until the end of the season, if he does well offer him a contract.
    Short term to the seasons end with a fresh look to offer him a contract sounds good but can't see it happening with Jenkins on being back as kingmaker

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)