+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - The Millers v Doncaster Rovers

MillersMad Matchthread - The Millers v Doncaster Rovers

Wev'e been hearing about some Millers making tits of themselves ont radio about how many we're going to win by which is an invitation for a good helping of humble pie and embarassment if the lads fantastic run comes to an end today.
    We've been reading and seeing photos of caravans and the insinuations of Doncaster fans being Caravan Urbanising Nomadic Travellers. But is this true?
    Whatever happens let's hope that it's a Rotherham win and the crowd are in good voice so that they're heard all over the town center and arround the world.

We seem to say every couple of weeks that the next game or two will show us what level we're at well today is one of those games that may see a couple of sendings off, a couple of penelties and the referee being called all sorts by one set of fans or another. Expect blood and guts with goals going in left right and center!
    With that said it's probably got 0-0 written all over it

Enjoy the match guys and gals! Especially those that seem to travel more than others! Perigordmiller is in town so don't be getting him too drunk!

Bonjour froglet.

Very sunny here but boy is it bloody cold. Looking forward to what should be a cracker of a game. IF we get turned over wonder how many of the billy big gobs are on Radio Sheffield Monday to apologise and eat humble pie?

Anyway just off to put on my thermals and wrap up warm before I set off.

Mattock makes it

Rodak;
    Emmanuel,
    Ajayi,
    Wood,
    Mattock;
    Forde,
    Vaulks,
    Towell,
    Newell;
    Ball, S
    mith

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Bonjour froglet.

Very sunny here but boy is it bloody cold. Looking forward to what should be a cracker of a game. IF we get turned over wonder how many of the billy big gobs are on Radio Sheffield Monday to apologise and eat humble pie?

Anyway just off to put on my thermals and wrap up warm before I set off.
    Enjoy it young man! I've just lit the log fire as it's bloody cold here as well. Expecting it to drop to minus for next week.

Is Icky not fit or dropped from the squad? Cummings the only defender ont bench but I suppose Vaulks could drop back if needed.

Price,
    Palmer,
    Taylor,
    Yates,
    Williams,
    Cummings,
    Laverty
    Last edited by frogmiller; 24-02-2018 at 02:37 PM.

Good luck today guys and hope you can keep the show on the road .

Vaulks appears to have hurt himself in the warm up. Hobbling all over the place.

Quote Originally Posted by HerbieCobbler View Post
    Vaulks appears to have hurt himself in the warm up. Hobbling all over the place.
    NO!!!!!!

Keep us informed pal

Quote Originally Posted by HerbieCobbler View Post
    Hi everyone. Thats not good news!!

Quote Originally Posted by Edinburghmiller View Post
    Hi everyone. Thats not good news!!
    Where are you today. You could just say the continent if you like

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast