+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - The Millers v Doncaster Rovers

I'm as sick as a parrot. Five minutes to full time and losing 1-0, Mrs CT phones me to ask if I can pick her up. She says "Don't rush, I know you're watching the match". I say "No, might as well come now. Looks like we're going to lose this one and I don't need to sit through any more frustration..."

Quote Originally Posted by CTMilller View Post
    I'm as sick as a parrot. Five minutes to full time and losing 1-0, Mrs CT phones me to ask if I can pick her up. She says "Don't rush, I know you're watching the match". I say "No, might as well come now. Looks like we're going to lose this one and I don't need to sit through any more frustration..."
    Plastic !

Guy behind me left as well on 85th mine made me laugh because 4th hadn’t shown extra time yet.

Quote Originally Posted by perigordmiller View Post
    plastic !

Xd
    xdxd

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Guy behind me left as well on 85th mine made me laugh because 4th hadn’t shown extra time yet.
    To be clear, Silly. I wasn't actually at the match; I was 5500 miles away - so the stakes weren't quite as high. Had I been there, and she phoned, I would have told her to walk home!

Lol CT, that’s a great reply.

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    Lol. 12 mins injury time. Can't see a goal in its though. Hope I'm proved wrong
    Can you post this more often please?

Quote Originally Posted by CTMilller View Post
    To be clear, Silly. I wasn't actually at the match; I was 5500 miles away - so the stakes weren't quite as high. Had I been there, and she phoned, I would have told her to walk home!
    Ahh right good to know you got your priorities right 😆

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678