+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Match Thread vs. Stevenage 24/02/18

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    Strange that several people commented on me being correct.....but you were the first to say my "2 or 3 minutes" was ott?....I will make sure I run a stopwatch next time, just for you.....jeez give me strength....grrrrrr
    Not one person will agree with your "2 or 3 minutes each time" because it was clearly a ridiculous exaggeration. You don't need a stopwatch, just give common sense and reality a try for a change.

Error alert
    Last edited by sidders; 25-02-2018 at 09:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    You have to be spot on for EP and Sid or it's 50 lashes from the spelling and precision police
    I'm totally opposed to corporal punishment unless it's administered by a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    I'm totally opposed to corporal punishment unless it's administered by a horse.
    Nay, Nay.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Not one person will agree with your "2 or 3 minutes each time" because it was clearly a ridiculous exaggeration. You don't need a stopwatch, just give common sense and reality a try for a change.
    It's ok tarquin, I think I've worked out what happened. At first I thought your live stream must be freezing, now I realised you were on the dodgy mustard and had a reaction like Will did at 0.36 in this clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5lV-Ry9-tU

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910