+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Team For Today

Team For Today

Townsend

Yiadom
    Jackson
    Lindsay
    Fryers

Potts
    Williams
    Gardner
    Thiam

McBurnie
    Moore

Two strikers but no natural width , Hammill and Isgrove not even on the bench .

Good luck Jose .

No craft in the side either Animal. It's alright avin' Moore, Thiam and Mcburnie in side but if you've nobody with attacking nouse in there it defeats object for me. Is Potts the answer? I don't know. Not on what I've seen. Rather have a Mallan or Moncur instead of Gardner or Williams. The intents there though.

We can only see how it goes steve , Brum play with a 5 in midfield without the ball so we are outnumbered in that respect , how disciplined Thiam is in that role when we haven't got the ball is my concern .

Get the first goal and who knows mate .

Suck it and see Animal but like I said whose linking up play between midfield n' forwards?

Williams and Gardner breaking up play between defence and Potts. Then Thiam, Moore n' Mcburnie isolated.

Can see Mcburnie avin' to be terrier dropping back in to get the ball such is his tenacity but he isn't there for that.

Said my piece now. Who knows they might surprise us.

F*in Williams & Gardner together still, thats not a good sign. Ok hes dropped tap it in Tom for Moore, and Thiam & Potts get starts. And why drop Piniloss for Fyers unless its down to yet another injury.

Wasn't Zecky man of match in home game?

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Suck it and see Animal but like I said whose linking up play between midfield n' forwards?

Williams and Gardner breaking up play between defence and Potts. Then Thiam, Moore n' Mcburnie isolated.

Can see Mcburnie avin' to be terrier dropping back in to get the ball such is his tenacity but he isn't there for that.

Said my piece now. Who knows they might surprise us.
    Well certainly a surprise at half time.

Dunt be so negative. Get behind 'em.

Am telling thi nar we'll be two up at heyf time.

Thiam set both goals up , good stuff , finish the job now lads .

Will Mamma last 90 mins ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast