+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: V Sheffield Wednesday

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    In fact one or more of their fans got up and threw his season ticket in Cotterill's face.
    Re; The noses

Evidently on Saturday evening some guy pinned his season ticket to the shoppers notice board in Morrisons, on Sunday morning he looked to see if it was still there ,only to discover another 5 had pinned their's up too!

I saw footage of disgruntled fans getting up & walking out after “Burnslay” scored, the shocking thing was, they were disabled

Birmingham City would've been better off if they had retained the services of “Rosie” (‘O’nest Arry’s dog) in some sort of advisory capacity perhaps as Director of Football Rather than appoint Cotterill

I only saw extended highlights - and where I stand is the defence looks ropey as anythig at times with a typical bum squeak having a goalie who's made some recent big mistakes brings out in a team. But he is young, and I'd still like Sam Johnstone on a permanent deal. I don't get where this "shocking referee" and "match fixing " malarkey came from. They were fouling snodgrass all thru the game!

All in all, winning and not playing well adds up to success! And wolves have slipped up recently too. We play them in 3 weeks time. If they lose their next 2 and we win a victory against wolves would put us a point behind them!

I/we agree with you about Conor H of course, we wish he was still with us at Barnsley.
    And speaking of our team, what did you all think of us putting the Brummingham blue noses into the bottom 3 yesterday ?. In fact one or more of their fans got up and threw his season ticket in Cotterill's face.
    I hear that after Cotterill demanded severe action against the fan who hit him I the face with his Season Ticket, The club have confirmed that the incident will not go unpunished and have confirmed the Club will be returning his ST telling him via a letter, you will have to watch this shlt till the end of the season!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TrianonDave View Post
    I hear that after Cotterill demanded severe action against the fan who hit him I the face with his Season Ticket, The club have confirmed that the incident will not go unpunished and have confirmed the Club will be returning his ST telling him via a letter, you will have to watch this shlt till the end of the season!!!
    I heard he was so accurate they offered him the no.9 shirt and a £20k a week contract

Quote Originally Posted by samhubball View Post
    I only saw extended highlights - and where I stand is the defence looks ropey as anythig at times with a typical bum squeak having a goalie who's made some recent big mistakes brings out in a team. But he is young, and I'd still like Sam Johnstone on a permanent deal. I don't get where this "shocking referee" and "match fixing " malarkey came from. They were fouling snodgrass all thru the game!

All in all, winning and not playing well adds up to success! And wolves have slipped up recently too. We play them in 3 weeks time. If they lose their next 2 and we win a victory against wolves would put us a point behind them!

Yeah, I saw that Sam, bloody hilarious. The ref, in their eyes not only had a shocker, but was paid to cheat them.
    Now we’ve all had games where the ref is unbelievably poor, and jokingly fans question his bias as him being bought. But really, in this day and age, such claims are ludicrous.
    Yes they should have won.
    Yes they created more.
    They hit the woodwork more time than an overworked woodpecker with OCD, but the idea of the game is to put the ball into the net!!!
    I bet they think the ref moved the goalposts, instead of their strikers being sh1te
    So the fluffy wuffy snowflake owls are up in arms. Get a life you pathetic, childish, woe is me cretins.
    You’d think that a club, steeped in shame and match fixing scandals would keep schtum on the subject. Unless of course they are just trying to project their shame on to others.
    The world has become a hysterical, mamby pamby, pit of self righteousness and blame.
    How did we let it happen?

Hey we can all laugh cant we lads, but I think them sacking the useless Cotterill is a good thing for them. (and that means bad for me and my Barnsley team at the moment!!).
    We definitely deserved more than the 2-1 loss at Cardiff the other night and I see that didnt help your teams hopes of making the top two did it, even though I/we appreciated you winning at Sunderland.

Ohh well remember to " keep right on! "... ohh damn it no, thats a ridiculous blue nosed thing isnt it ?.
    Last edited by Acido; 09-03-2018 at 01:11 AM.

Hey we can all laugh cant we lads, but I think them sacking the useless Cotterill is a good thing for them. (and that means bad for me and my Barnsley team at the moment!!).
    We definitely deserved more than the 2-1 loss at Cardiff the other night and I see that didnt help your teams hopes of making the top two did it, even though I/we appreciated you winning at Sunderland.

Ohh well remember to " keep right on! "... ohh damn it no, thats a ridiculous blue nosed thing isnt it ?.
    Thanks for that Acido, maybe you should be ‘Marching on toget…’ oh cripes, look now you’ve got me doing it as well.
    Maybe Hi Ho Shef….. Feck, there I go again.
    Maybe I should take a break and ‘fill up my senses… with a greasy chip butty’ doh!!, I can’t help myself.

Anyhoo, looks to me like you got the better of the recent manager-go-round, some credible performances of late. Is Gards getting a game?

Quote Originally Posted by Exiledvillan View Post
    Anyhoo, looks to me like you got the better of the recent manager-go-round, some credible performances of late. Is Gards getting a game?
    Marching on together... indeed.
    Im not sure if we did get the better of the new appointments or not Exiled, the jury has to be still out on our new manager/coach Jose Morais. And one of the problems is he is playing Gary Gardner everytime alongside the Everton loanee Joe Williams, and they simply do not go well together because they are too similar.
    We were unlucky at Cardiff the other night but that was just rubbish yesterday to begin with at Middlesbrough, but luckily for us Birmingham are even worse and keep on losing as well. Theres some right rubbish in the bottom section of the Champship this season, and thats why we just might stay up!.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)