+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thank fuq fo that

Yes I was one of those who doubted their inclusions again today, but in all fairness they were both still on the pitch the other night when we battered Burton werent they.
    I really appreciate Jose seeing what changes had to be made and dropping Bradshaw was brave, but it was right wasnt it and it should have happened some time ago.
    Ive heard some of our fans say Thiam isnt suited to the up front role, and that hes more suited to the attacking winger role and hes certainly proved that right this week. I hope he didnt take a knock near the hour mark when he came off.
    And what eh, if we'd managed to sign Ollie McBurnsley when we originally tried back in August. Surely we wouldnt be struggling like this in and around the drop zone!.

New formation 4 4 3 and it worked perfectly every man knew his role and performed players in their right position at last it didn't take José long to suss it out

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Arr tha reyt thadid ad fogot warra win felt like, amite weshup tunneet
    I always find it hard to understand you (not coming from Barnsley) But I agreed with your last point about weshup, what is it like to ger a win, and enjoy your jokes as well.

Quote Originally Posted by DOOALI View Post
    New formation 4 4 3 and it worked perfectly every man knew his role and performed players in their right position at last it didn't take José long to suss it out
    Dont know how he got away with playing 12 though
    Last edited by redsarebest; 24-02-2018 at 08:10 PM. Reason: mistake

Quote Originally Posted by burwell View Post
    I always find it hard to understand you (not coming from Barnsley) But I agreed with your last point about weshup, what is it like to ger a win, and enjoy your jokes as well.
    Sorry Burwell , it's a bit of fun a few of us have on here , no harm or offence meant to anyone , Out of interest where do you come from ? We seem to have fans everywhere , Mesta Lee will be Happy about that

Quote Originally Posted by burwell View Post
    I Blame SB

That's a cracking win , 3 pts cleeun sheet ( goal difference wuth a cupple a points ) got a good feeling tuneet
    Chicken piri piri 3 or 4 Sagres or Supa Bock , and a lovely smooth Red frum Alantejó fomee tomorra
    Salute
    Dint we wunce evva player called piri piri or worrit it man u?

I medda couple o sirloins fo me n are lass done rare wi a cream brandy sauce, green beeuns and sauteed potatoes. Kin lovely it wo.

Quote Originally Posted by DOOALI View Post

Magic arr Morais

Sorry Burwell , it's a bit of fun a few of us have on here , no harm or offence meant to anyone , Out of interest where do you come from ? We seem to have fans everywhere , Mesta Lee will be Happy about that
    It wo Colliers that got me started wi this Tarnspeyk stuff. He ed me in stitches, still does. We ev aar differences nar and ageean burra luv him. Roma is probably the mooast difficult to read wi iz 25 letter words unless thar up to speed wi the accent burritz well worth the effort if tharra non Tarn speyker. Unfortunately it's deeing art with the disappearance of coal mining. A lot a these modern mums dunt like to hear their kids speyking it and shart at 'em if thev picked sum up.

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Magic arr Morais
    Who used to say that Exile ? Warrit Selwyn Froggit ?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast