+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: What's the excuse this time ?

Quote Originally Posted by champs95 View Post
    Well don't be coming on our board, we have been telling you this ever since you turned up giving it the big one.
    Lol!

Your going to have to keep him. An idiot is for all year round, not just for Christmas.
    He is scratching at the back door over here, wanting to come in!!! I told them not to feed him, he will keep coming back now!!

SD was clearly very frustrated after Saturday's game that we didn't manage our first win for some time.However,we should put this right shortly with the run of games we have coming up and one or two players coming back from injury.

Last season we struggled to get away points and we solved that this year.This year the problem is scoring goals and I am confident that next season he will have done his best to rectify that.It is obviously a difficult problem as quality strikers are very overpriced but I think that he may concentrate his efforts on getting a better regular supply to the strikers he decides on using.

Quote Originally Posted by barrie_burn View Post
    SD was clearly very frustrated after Saturday's game that we didn't manage our first win for some time.However,we should put this right shortly with the run of games we have coming up and one or two players coming back from injury.

Last season we struggled to get away points and we solved that this year.This year the problem is scoring goals and I am confident that next season he will have done his best to rectify that.It is obviously a difficult problem as quality strikers are very overpriced but I think that he may concentrate his efforts on getting a better regular supply to the strikers he decides on using.
    Well said young Sir!

Quote Originally Posted by champs95 View Post
    Your going to have to keep him. An idiot is for all year round, not just for Christmas.
    He is scratching at the back door over here, wanting to come in!!! I told them not to feed him, he will keep coming back now!!
    I think the moniker IDWT would sort of make him an alien there. Maybe he’ll change to In horses we trust or In Venkys we depend. Lolz

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Lol!
    The trendy term for manspreaders to learn is now lolz.

Someone said TEC is Lit! WTF?

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)