+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Mitro on fire

As it happened we all know that Rafa was desperate for a striker to make up the numbers, any one with a bit of Prem experience and Ashley wasn't prepared to sanction enough funds for a decent striker so under Ashley's tight @rsed constraints Joselu was Rafa's one and only option.

Mind he can score having got 40 in 72 games for Real Madrid B during his time there.

And how do you know Joselu on £50,000 pweek?? Sympathy for Rafa working under this regime, sooner hes gone the better,(for the two Rafa haters that's Ashley gone, not Rafa) I would be interested to hear who these 2 numpties would prefer as manager,and please don't say Koeman ffs

Quote Originally Posted by tinostongue View Post
    I would be interested to hear who these 2 numpties would prefer as manager
    One of them said 'anyone'

Yeah, that would be right, numptys,

Hmmm.
    Last edited by ghostrider; 27-02-2018 at 12:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tinostongue View Post
    And how do you know Joselu on £50,000 pweek?? Sympathy for Rafa working under this regime, sooner hes gone the better,(for the two Rafa haters that's Ashley gone, not Rafa) I would be interested to hear who these 2 numpties would prefer as manager,and please don't say Koeman ffs
    he is on 50 k a week
    hard to believe isnt it

that rafa woudld wast that amount of wages on soemone like him
    but ash doesnt back him or pay decent wages

who would i have as manager
    well i dont think that is such a hard question to answer

there are many many many good managers out there

look at the lad at swansea and what he has done
    who wwould have thought the palace manager would have got them going

are the huddersfield manager and houghton doing to bad with squads worse than ours

but we obviously pay well as manager go so heres a few i would consider
    christian streich has done a great job in germany withone of the not so fasionable clubs
    bakhar from israel looking to make the step up has experiance in the champons league etc
    diago alonso i rate this fella highly plays good footy and has a hard side to him has the right mental attitude for this league and can spot a player as well
    brendan rogers doing ok up at celtic would want to come back to the prem at some time im sure
    wont get a top 6 club i dont think worth a punt
    rui victoria another who would relish the chance to have a go at the top teams in the prem
    we might be to small for him but if he wants to get into the prem with a potential big club why not us
    jorge jesus people will say he has it ok and why would he want to come to a team like us
    but we said that about rafa

then you have managers like oneil the ni manager

and young german managers like nouri doing really well

one i would love to see as he plays great counter attacking footy is inzhagi ad a lot of the top teams would struggle against him

all the above have gone in and improved their teams with out spending massivly

most would love the chance of a go at a big team in the prem
    just like rafa did

im sure people will ridicule most of them and ask why would they come here
    but why not

most cant go much further in the leagues they are playing in

oh yes and kooman as well

why not
    he cant be any worse than rafa

mind we havent had many worse managers than rafa

A world class manager teetering us on a second relegation under him by his refusal to use capable players that could have avoided it.
    Now Mitro has to go and do it at Fulham when he'd much prefer to do it for the Newcastle fans.

Colback isn't impressed with Rafa. Says he disrespected him and more or less treated him like he was worthless.

:yawn:

Quote Originally Posted by trinitoon View Post
    :yawn:
    Blank.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    A world class manager teetering us on a second relegation under him by his refusal to use capable players that could have avoided it.
    Now Mitro has to go and do it at Fulham when he'd much prefer to do it for the Newcastle fans.

Colback isn't impressed with Rafa. Says he disrespected him and more or less treated him like he was worthless.
    None of us we're impressed with Colback when he was here this season, or large chunks of last. . .

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)