+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What Donny fans think of today

What Donny fans think of today

Hehe. Comedy gold

we ripped you apart for 80 minutes, with your lot the bell hardly touched the grass but when it did we had it. Shrewsbury fans on there forum was saying you are one of the worst teams they have played all season and board them to death. I just hope you don't go up as you will come strait back down...

we played a high paced pressing game for 93 minutes very successfully and then f**ked it up. You were a better footballing side than us and your wage bill is probably a lot higher than ours....

Rotherham wine all the time claiming to be Real Madrid playing like Barnet

Don't bother buying any grass seed in the closed season, you don't play on it so why bother

I've was surprised how poor Rotherham were given their recent results.
    For most of the game they just hoofed it upfield. It's ages since I saw a game with the ball in the air so much.
    We threw it away by deciding to go deeper and deeper late on.

Two predictions after watching probably the worst footballing side to be in the top half of this division.
    1) if they do not replace 90% of that team they will come straight back down
    2) It will be with less points than last season.
    Having said that I don't think they will go up.

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Hehe. Comedy gold

we ripped you apart for 80 minutes, with your lot the bell hardly touched the grass but when it did we had it. Shrewsbury fans on there forum was saying you are one of the worst teams they have played all season and board them to death. I just hope you don't go up as you will come strait back down...

we played a high paced pressing game for 93 minutes very successfully and then f**ked it up. You were a better footballing side than us and your wage bill is probably a lot higher than ours....

Rotherham wine all the time claiming to be Real Madrid playing like Barnet

Don't bother buying any grass seed in the closed season, you don't play on it so why bother

I've was surprised how poor Rotherham were given their recent results.
    For most of the game they just hoofed it upfield. It's ages since I saw a game with the ball in the air so much.
    We threw it away by deciding to go deeper and deeper late on.

Two predictions after watching probably the worst footballing side to be in the top half of this division.
    1) if they do not replace 90% of that team they will come straight back down
    2) It will be with less points than last season.
    Having said that I don't think they will go up.
    Cruel.................but funny

To be fair you can understand the bitterness , it must be hard to be the south yorkshire runt in the litter .

Straight and whine.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    To be fair you can understand the bitterness , it must be hard to be the south yorkshire runt in the litter .
    As usual animal we fell to there level and made it hard for our selves, having said that they only had 2 shots on goal, including the goal we gifted them , but after ridiculous time wasting by them they got what they deserved. UTFM!!!

Lol absolute hilarious, if they thought they ripped us apart for 80 mins then they're even worse than i thought. I don't expect anything less from them tbh they've always been bitter kunts. They lost to a far superior team and even caught us on a bit of an off day and still lost. Was also surprised how quiet the away fans were today aswell seen has though they was winning most of the game in there cup final.

Yep we even gifted them a goal again like we did at their place if Ajayi hadnt slipped up they wouldn't have scored.

Away fans made a lot of noise for the majority of the game but I suppose it depends on where you sit as to if you can hear them or not.

I sit level with the half way line.

Unhappy campers, bless em.

Apparently Plymouth didn’t play very well either but they won and the sign of a good team is one who is can win when not playing so well.

Local derbies are always tight affairs and form goes out of the window. Unlucky to Rovers and I wish them well and they are well clear of the relegation scrap.

It will be interesting to who out of Warne and Adams gets Manager of the month.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast