+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What Donny fans think of today

Thought Donny managed the game, well did everything Fergie said WE were supposed to be going to do.
    We were poor for 80 minutes couldn't get a head of steam up due to timewasting faking injuries and the genuine ones, no malice in any of the Rotherham challenges, but we never lay down and started to play the ball on the floor and linking play up, especially when subs came on we then looked like the team on a good run. Then they got there just deserts in that period of extra when we took them apart and they came unstuck.
    Don't know if its the local derby syndrome but two of the worst football games iv'e watched this season, but the atmosphere was electric in the last 15 minutes great backing from the fans.but annoying we dont fill the stadium every home game but suppose this has been discussed on here before. In Warney we trust UTM.

Some of their fans don't think it was a pen PMSL.

So then Miller Tykes (soz, I know thats a contradiction isnt it lol), how does beating Donny compare with beating any of the other Yorkie rivals ?.
    We want to beat Sheff Weds & Leeds more than anybody else, but for me Ive always enjoyed our rivalries going back to the golden promotion year of 1981.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    So then Miller Tykes (soz, I know thats a contradiction isnt it lol), how does beating Donny compare with beating any of the other Yorkie rivals ?.
    We want to beat Sheff Weds & Leeds more than anybody else, but for me Ive always enjoyed our rivalries going back to the golden promotion year of 1981.
    Top one has to be Wednesday since the fans seem to look down on rest of clubs in South Yorkshire.

Then I’d say Barnsley

Then shef u

Then Doncaster

Nice to know we're second on your hit list eh Silly ?.

Also, are there any fixtures that you all love or hate playing because of a run of unbeaten or a run of games without a win etc. ?

Nice to know we're second on your hit list eh Silly ?.

Also, are there any fixtures that you all love or hate playing because of a run of unbeaten or a run of games without a win etc. ?
    Not for them reasons but there are a few home games I will not go too due to poor fan base like Millwall. I love football but I don’t fancy my head being smashed in. Personally I don’t think any Millwall fan should be let in at NYS. I still have the videos from last time

Well we've all got our opinions about Millwall havent we, and I chat with a few of their decent fans here on footymad. And its a shame that the total garbage amongst them, ruins it for their genuine fans who are like you and me.

We never ever win away at QP.Rangers (Loftus road), & Norwich (Carrow road), & Coventry (Highfield road and the Ricoh stadium). But then again West Brom never win at our place, and neither do Tranmere to name another team.

Well we've all got our opinions about Millwall havent we, and I chat with a few of their decent fans here on footymad. And its a shame that the total garbage amongst them, ruins it for their genuine fans who are like you and me.

We never ever win away at QP.Rangers (Loftus road), & Norwich (Carrow road), & Coventry (Highfield road and the Ricoh stadium). But then again West Brom never win at our place, and neither do Tranmere to name another team.
    I know there are some Millwall fans that are decent but from what they told me there’s a large group who go to all away games and try to wreak the stadiums and towns. Apparently the games at Millwall are far different.

What was it like when they came to oakwell or didn’t you go?

Look I dont know what your suggesting there Silly, whether I was there or not ? !!.
    But yes Ive been to loads of home games against them and Ive never seen any trouble if Im honest.

I know what their attitude is about us northerners etc, but I really dont give a shoite because not only is the feeling mutual, its more about whether we can beat them on the pitch that counts.

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    I know there are some Millwall fans that are decent but from what they told me there’s a large group who go to all away games and try to wreak the stadiums and towns. Apparently the games at Millwall are far different.

What was it like when they came to oakwell or didn’t you go?
    We saw it all at Wembley in the play off final mate in 2016 .

Our lot were just as bad , never seen owt like it walking up wembley way , mental .

Afterwards was worse , walking back to the tube , kicking off left right and centre , it's a funny thing because you can't just take it against fans like that in that environment and you have to stand up .

All I can say is that 6 weeks earlier we played Oxford at Wembley in the JPT final and we won that too and the day and atmosphere between fans was brilliant , no problems at all .

Same as I say our lot were well up for it and just as bad against Millwall and yet against Oxford things were fine .

Clubs like Leeds , Millwall and Cardiff bring the worst out in our fans but we can behave perfectly well too .

Six and two three's for me .

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast