+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So Sign Him Then ......!!!

So Sign Him Then ......!!!

No pyssing about about in the sumner , buy McBurnie and let's see your ambition .

No point you lot owning the club if you can't at least buy us one decent feckin forrad .

We've seen every fecker else leave , give us something back .

Not too much to ask is it ???

He reminds me of a young Mick Butler / Chris Jackson , am hoping he would come here , however if he continues to do well ? Can we keep him from other predators ? I hope this new board evva bit ov gumption and match or better other interested parties , it's time they showed us if they really mean to take us further up the standings !! Or are we just a play thing ? I hope not

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    He reminds me of a young Mick Butler / Chris Jackson , am hoping he would come here , however if he continues to do well ? Can we keep him from other predators ? I hope this new board evva bit ov gumption and match or better other interested parties , it's time they showed us if they really mean to take us further up the standings !! Or are we just a play thing ? I hope not
    Assuming we survive which isn't guaranteed by a long shot even after today's result .

McBurnie is the go to the next level signing we need to be making or what's this all about ?

It's not reight that fans see every last man jack sold wiart them giving something substantial back into the club .

Can't all be one way for me , I don't expect £150m thrown at it and neither do I want to see it but a decent signing narn ageen int too much to ask .

A think that's reyt , give something back , keep the fans interested or even more , to be quite honest i was losing patience with it all recently , I'm now quite excited by the new H/C and his staff coming in , it's like a breath of fresh air , also a change ( much needed IMO ) from previous coaches , who perhaps started to get a bit stale !!!! The board now need to keep this albeit small move forward today a progression to be where we all want to be , not scrattin abart

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    A think that's reyt , give something back , keep the fans interested or even more , to be quite honest i was losing patience with it all recently , I'm now quite excited by the new H/C and his staff coming in , it's like a breath of fresh air , also a change ( much needed IMO ) from previous coaches , who perhaps started to get a bit stale !!!! The board now need to keep this albeit small move forward today a progression to be where we all want to be , not scrattin abart
    He'd lost his way I'll concede that , too much for him and it got top side of him and no matter what happens from now it's probably worked art better for all concerned .

I always stuck up for him because it was a tough job with everything that occurred and I wasn't prepared to throw him under the bus .

Couldn't do it to the bloke not after what he gave me at wembley twice .

Not cut art to be ruthless which is probably a flaw in this day and age , I'm a soft tw@t despite what tha might think .

:-) :-) :-) :-)

I'd love to see him here permanently he's my type of player but if I'm honest if Swansea let him leave I can see him going to Leeds.

I agree Animal, it would be ace if we could make a positive statement of intent here and at least make a sensible genuine offer for Ollie. Swansea dont want him in their team at the moment and they might even be loaning him out with a view to earning a bit from selling him. Im wondering if the obstacles in us signing him might be transfer fee, or wages, or ambition and not wanting to join a team like us... or could it be simpler than that, could it be down to whether we stay up or not.
    Despite the missed pen and one other sitter he missed when he was point blank with the keeper today, hes more than shown us so far what qualities hes got and it would be ace if we made a genuine offer for him.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    No pyssing about about in the sumner , buy McBurnie and let's see your ambition .

No point you lot owning the club if you can't at least buy us one decent feckin forrad .

We've seen every fecker else leave , give us something back .

Not too much to ask is it ???
    If only it was that straight forward

His body language, says “I came here for a short while..”
    His team mates seemed a bit reticent to celebrate with him.
    Granted, I’ve only seen Sky. And C5 clips.......
    Something tells me he’s a bit aloof/over confident......,.
    Twitter clip with Champers, and speeding, sends a message.....
    Hope the missed penalty concentrates the mind on a hat trick Tuesday,

Maybe HE Will be the Messiah
    I do hope so

Fletcher will go to Leeds not big mc

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast