+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Today

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    100% correct, back four only way for us to play.

And he needs to drop Moussa completely; Unfortunately the viewing towers were removed from the Tay Road Bridge a good few years ago, would've been the perfect place to drop him from.
    Thing is Aj no better

Probably got worse when he went off, AJ coming way too short for the ball plus so lightweight its unreal, mistake for me we extended his loan

Quote Originally Posted by GB72 View Post
    Thing is Aj no better

Probably got worse when he went off, AJ coming way too short for the ball plus so lightweight its unreal, mistake for me we extended his loan
    This is getting out of hand, I'm agreeing with you again.

We all saw that there was no goal scorer in the team at the beginning of last season after Hemmings and Stewart left. Hartley failed to sort this by bringing in Haber on something like a 2 year deal and it cost him his job (quite rightly IMO) and McCann has replaced them with Moussa and AJ. I'm not going to advocate McCann out at this stage but surely he has only one more chance 'IF' we stay up this season - big IF,

We all saw that there was no goal scorer in the team at the beginning of last season after Hemmings and Stewart left. Hartley failed to sort this by bringing in Haber on something like a 2 year deal and it cost him his job (quite rightly IMO) and McCann has replaced them with Moussa and AJ. I'm not going to advocate McCann out at this stage but surely he has only one more chance 'IF' we stay up this season - big IF,

All we need now is you agreeing with me on the ticketing policy and we have the full house 😂

My big issue for next season if we stay up is selling season tixs on the back of another dissapointing campaign...24 quid to get in yesterday on a freezing February day is getting harder and harder for our support to stomach

Don’t think we can blame NM to much for the signings, it’s what his budget allowed, after PH blew it on mediocre players and long contracts

AJ isn't the answer to Moussa. Neither is going to get us goals. I see each as ineffective as the other, as far as our problem is concerned which is making the goalkeeper work. Agree about the back four and the suggested lineup. Kerr slows up play. His confidence is shot and he needs a break from the team. His forward play has been absolutely woeful for weeks if not months and just cannot perform the wing back roll in my opinion. Why Caulker was playing right is baffling, he has to be centre back. McCann's biggest fault has been constant tinkering and his efforts to continually play three at the back, which has been so unsuccessful for us this season. The teams performances at home are costing the club money through falling gates. If I was a PATG, I would be thinking twice about coming to see Dundee get beat every week. As an ST, I go to dens and get totally p!ssed off by back of four.

Quote Originally Posted by GB72 View Post
    All we need now is you agreeing with me on the ticketing policy and we have the full house ��

My big issue for next season if we stay up is selling season tixs on the back of another dissapointing campaign...24 quid to get in yesterday on a freezing February day is getting harder and harder for our support to stomach
    Queuing twice o pay £24 to watch turgid ****e is a disgrace. Let's get cash gates in all stands - except Derry where that's not allowed - seemed to work OK at the Motherwell cup game.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)