+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boro away parking

Boro away parking

In the off chance of Friday’s game going ahead and my IOM-Man flight going,....anyone know the best place to park at the Riverside?
    Cheers

Hope this helps ........... no real free parking anywhere near stadium & Police now clamp down on folks parking on stadia slip roads too aggressively.

It's set in a modern vast outlet park - very well lit at night and I've walked to the Stadium from one of many allocated car parks below in 5 mins safely without feeling threatened.Prices are not to bad either and all are well illuminated with CCTV.
    http://www.visitmiddlesbrough.com/vi...re%20to%20park

Turnstiles are opened 90 mins before ko.
    https://www.mfc.co.uk/supporter-serv...ing-supporters

The stadium is reached by A66 whether you'll come in from North or South and it's always busy with queues at exits so allow for that too.

MOT

Many thanks MrsORS

Ok

Don't be tempted to park on waste land far side of stadia.Article here showing old ongoing parking issues still not solved this season,pics will give you an idea of the walk way route to safe car parks etc .......... well lit straight road/path - so safe !
    https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/t...-boro-11182642
    MOT

Is there anywhere to park the sleds and feed the dogs ?

Fair point Alf - Pitch will be okay but it's the stadia surrounds,roads,paths etc that be a close call looking at the forecast.Bit of a shame as I know many re- booked in advance on the train ..........
    Getting refunds for Leeds fans due to Sky is a frustrating business.

How's Turf Moors pitch this season - had it done in the summer did you not ?
    I noticed your club had a fantastic overseas aid contribution to charity this season in a presser - well done !
    MOT

Quote Originally Posted by MrsORichSenior View Post
    Fair point Alf - Pitch will be okay but it's the stadia surrounds,roads,paths etc that be a close call looking at the forecast.Bit of a shame as I know many re- booked in advance on the train ..........

I noticed your club had a fantastic overseas aid contribution to charity this season in a presser - well done !
    MOT
    Yes we did and the Pitch is in very good condition Mrs O,we have an early kick off Saturday,12.30 against Everton and would you believe it we are on Sky..lol

After looking at the forecast on Friday ,Im of the opinion the matchwon't go ahead due to snow on the way to the ground,health and safety PC lot I'll see it postponed if there is more then a millimetre of snow on the paths..

Good to see the Clarets doing its bit for charity as well

Hope your match against Boro goes ahead on Friday ..

MOT
    Nice to see you are contributing Mrs -

Selective posting only 'tho CB .........
    MOT

Selective posting only 'tho CB .........
    MOT

Given you attend so many matches, under the selection criteria stated by the Spirit, you are entitled to post any time any place. ☺

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)