+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Can we finish on a high?

Can we finish on a high?

I don't see a reason why not, we've won 12 games this season so far, Bristol City in 6th have won 14, although we've lost a lot games this season but at least we've proven that we can win games.
    Finishing 12th would be a great achievement for us, we have the fire power to do so,

Our mates down the road, there's 4 better teams in this division that I believe are better sides than Derby, Fulham seem unstoppable, Wolves have just done enough for automatic, Cardiff have a proven shrewd manager and Villa look strong although stuttering slightly of late.

Wolves, automatic
    Fulham, automatic
    And Cardiff for the play offs.

Birmingham
    Burton,
    Sunderland to go down.

Talking about 'high' Are you 'high' yourself? Perhaps a bit more than a tipple?

Lay off the sherbet eh you two Notts Florist kids, thats my advice.
    However, why cant we ever win away at QP.Rangers, and you lot have whacked 5 goals there today and made it look easy!.
    Are there any awful fixtures that your team cant win, and/or or never look forward to ?.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Lay off the sherbet eh you two Notts Florist kids, thats my advice.
    However, why cant we ever win away at QP.Rangers, and you lot have whacked 5 goals there today and made it look easy!.
    Are there any awful fixtures that your team cant win, and/or or never look forward to ?.

Only against the Dykes. Sorry Tykes....

Never look forward to the thrashing we have to impose on them. It's akin to bullying.....

Es*** You think finishing 12th is good thought you were supposed to be famous Much better than last year though I suppose