+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Brooks top priority for..........

Brooks top priority for..........

...............Spurs according to that very reliable, trustworthy and well respected HITC site

Price starting at £10m

Reckons they are "negotiating"

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/02/25...sign-10m-davi/

hitc?,. A young spotty kid who makes things up,when he is not looking at mucky websites.

Name:  brooks.jpg
Views: 454
Size:  99.1 KB

He'll go at the end of the season and I am resigned to it. All I want is the club get absolute top whack. £20m starting point and I'm 100% serious there.

Quote Originally Posted by seanbeanstattoo View Post
    He'll go at the end of the season and I am resigned to it. All I want is the club get absolute top whack. £20m starting point and I'm 100% serious there.
    I agree Brooksy will be off,i thought he'd've gone in January.£10 million aint nowhere near enuff in today's silly inflated market.We all know the fee will be undisclosed and then we'll spend Months/Years on various forums all thinkin we aint got enuff for him,even tho we don't know how much he went for.UTCB

I don’t think any young Championship player could possibly turn down the chance to sign for Spurs. Apart from getting a lot more money, it gives you a realistic chance of playing with great players and actually winning something.
    However, I agree with SBT, that we need to get much more for him than the quoted 10 million. Spurs have a history of buying cheap and selling (very) dear. This time, let’s see if we can play them at their own game, drive a hard bargain and use the proceeds for the benefit of the team.

If we get anything close to what we should be getting for him, the club should shout it from the ****ing rooftops to show that we've not just given in and accepted fifty pence and half a bag of barbecue beef Hula Hoops.
    Will they? Doubtful. Much of the innuendo and assuming the worst comes from the dreadful marketing and PR from the club.

yeah im with everybody on this one im certain he will be sold this summer my guess would be round about 12 million rising to 15 million with add ons plus we need a 20 per cent sell on as well written in i just hope chris gets at least 10 million of any cash for new players in the summer but i aint holdin me breath on that one