+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Leaving early

Leaving early

Quite a few near us walked out before we equalized and even then some left and never saw the winner,not a good idea to leave early.

Quote Originally Posted by hotun View Post
    Quite a few near us walked out before we equalized and even then some left and never saw the winner,not a good idea to leave early.
    I’ve moaned a few times over this but understandable yesterday with exit via Don, I decided to wait after game until it eased a bit

This same thread appears every time we get a late point or a late winner. It's never going to change so there is no point in even bringing it up.

Needs the footbridge over the Don to Westgate that would help perhaps only open on matchdays.

Crowd funding? Club won’t do it

Don't give a toss if there's 12000 or just me n my pop's sat watching. If we win the next 15 games caytonmiller will be a happy bunny

Quote Originally Posted by dantpen View Post
    This same thread appears every time we get a late point or a late winner. It's never going to change so there is no point in even bringing it up.
    But it is good to laugh at them the following home match .

I'll tell you the tail of my brother-in-law who left NYS when we wer 3-0 down and was sat in the Cutlers listening to the cheers as we drew level.
    Te Same week he flew to Germany to watch England and left when we were losing by the odd goal. England went on to win with 2 very late goals.

He's often deminded of that week when this happens and it's great

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    But it is good to laugh at them the following home match .

I'll tell you the tail of my brother-in-law who left NYS when we wer 3-0 down and was sat in the Cutlers listening to the cheers as we drew level.
    Te Same week he flew to Germany to watch England and left when we were losing by the odd goal. England went on to win with 2 very late goals.

He's often deminded of that week when this happens and it's great
    I left the Derby game early as well. I was just outside in the car park when I heard the first one go in and a lad at the side of me joked "oh no, lets get back in quick"

I was at the burger van at the top of New York Way when the second one went in and I was at the old Blue Minx car park when I heard the 3rd.

Not my finest hour.

I'm one of those who will stay till the end even if we're 4 down.

With all the injury time some people will have made arrangements to be somewhere, or be on a parking ticket or have to catch a train.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast