+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: rafa phucks up again

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    If we do go down on goal difference Rafa can be held to blame
    We have the joint 2nd best goal difference in the bottom half.

Us and Brighton have -11 and Bournemouth have -10

If we do go down on goal difference Rafa can be held to blame
    So...if we stay up on goal difference then I presume he gets the credit?

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    So...if we stay up on goal difference then I presume he gets the credit?
    I see Ghost and Pboro are having the time of their lives now that we lost a 2-0 lead. They weren't so quick to jump their keyboards when we beat Man Utd, but hey ho...

Quote Originally Posted by HughieG View Post
    I see Ghost and Pboro are having the time of their lives now that we lost a 2-0 lead. They weren't so quick to jump their keyboards when we beat Man Utd, but hey ho...
    I was thinking the same.

We win and don't see Pboro at all Ghost has a very limited appearance over the course of the week. We throw away the lead in this game to get a draw (that most would of taken at the start of game - not saying it was a good result considering we were winning 2-0) and suddenly Pboro is on every thread again.

Amazing. . .

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    I was thinking the same.

We win and don't see Pboro at all Ghost has a very limited appearance over the course of the week. We throw away the lead in this game to get a draw (that most would of taken at the start of game - not saying it was a good result considering we were winning 2-0) and suddenly Pboro is on every thread again.

Amazing. . .
    Exactly what I'm on about. Ghost is a decent poster, but for some reason has an extreme vendetta against Rafa.

Pboro's just being pboro of course, talking mostly irrational non-sense...

I think they are the same person, its uncanny that whenever the clown posts, sure enough ghosts straight there licking his arse. Ghost goes on about attacking and going for 3 ,4 goals,I wonder if he can remember Keegans era, attack,attack,attack losing both those games at Liverpool, because he WOULDNT DEFEND OUR LEAD, we lost both games, and because of this philosophy, threw away the championship. Before anybody, canes me, I loved KK, still do, but he was he was a bit naïve,I believe what Rafa did was the right thing, just unlucky Shelvey didn't score the third goal. Oh and I don't subscribe to the opinion that it was all Tinos fault,so there.

Quote Originally Posted by HughieG View Post
    Exactly what I'm on about. Ghost is a decent poster, but for some reason has an extreme vendetta against Rafa.

Pboro's just being pboro of course, talking mostly irrational non-sense...
    unfortunatly
    many sem tothink rafa phucked up on this one
    just the usual plastics trying to discredit ghost and me as they realise we are and have been correct all season

amd yino
    i don know hos denxe you have to be but it has been priven beyond all reasonable doubt me and ghost are not the same person

just the usual plastics trying to discredit ghost and me as they realise we are and have been correct all season
    Which parts of the season because I´ve seen you contradict yourself several times?

To hold several different opinions and then claim you were right when one of them turns out to be true is the sign of a weak person.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    What's wrong with simply continuing adding to the score?
    Teams win football games by 4,5,6 or more goals by not settling for just 2 when they have a team controlled and mainly on the back foot and devoid of ideas.

We literally offered them an attacking free route into our half because they had very little to worry about from us at the other end.
    How many games in the PL are won by 4, 5 and 6 goals? Thanks for proving my point.

If Rafa had a Willian, Morata, Sterling or Mata to bring on as a sub yesterday do you think we´d have thrown away a 2 goal lead? Our problem is squad quality/depth. In a nut shell you can´t polish a t*rd even when you have one of the best polishers in the business.

So your a manager your 2 up with 10 mins to go and your only decent striker is showing signs of a hamstring problem developing so you leave him on?

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)