Anybody know what went off with the trouble in the North stand just before and during half time.

At first I thought it was a Donny fan in the home end but I sit on the aisle of the steps that the stewards brought him down and i recognised the kid from previous home games so he was definitely a miller.

There was a lot of verbals back and forth between him and some lads then a woman started shouting at the stewards to come up and get rid of him. The stewards just stood there for a couple of minutes while it kicked off then eventually came up and 2 of them brought the lad down to kick him out. As they were taking him down the steps one of the stewards lost his footing which is understandable when there are 3 people all looking for the same step but then more stewards turned up and one of them grabbed the lad around his face and started yanking back on his neck. It was absolutely disgraceful from our steward and he should be disciplined for the way he handled it. The lad was going quietly and there was absolutely no need to be so heavy handed. The lad then reacted to having his head yanked back as any sane human being would and they dragged him off out of the stand.

I stayed in my seat at half time as I knew it would be near on impossible to get a drink with our bar staff/queues but then when the second half started and the lad who sits next to me came back he mentioned a load of young lads had been fighting amongst themselves on the concourse.

I just wondered if it was a result of what had happened with the stewards and the lad being ejected just before half time.