+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hull city

Hull city

Watched em against blunts. They deserved to win. They look decent at home but nothing special, organised with a game plan to defend well and be difficult to beat. They get the ball into the channels and try to attack from there. Their striker D1cko looked a little isolated but to be fair their approach might change against us because we aren't as good as Sheffield United.

Hulls centre aif pairing of Dawson n Angus McDonald kept United's attack quiet. Leon Clarke barely had a kick and that's unusual as I've watched the blunts a few times and he's been a handful. Hulls Jackson Irvine looked good in midfield and nullified United's threat so we must look to match their midfield and push on if we can.

If we laik Mcburnie and Moore up top ageeun and tell em to get stuck into Hulls defence and be physical the we should cause them problems but the key is our midfield supporting them, without that Hull will be hard to break down.

Another positive i saw was the Hull fans and their demonstrations. The fans chucking loads o little balls onto the pitch and whistling proves they're unhappy so if we can get that early goal it could turn things in our favour and get the home fans on their back as it did at St Andrews.

I'd tek a point nar if offered to add to the 3 we got on Saturday and things look a little rosier heading into March

Be interesting to see how Jose goes about this on tuesday , stick with the same side or a horses for courses mindset .

Performance Analyst's and Sports Scientists will no doubt have their two penneth to boot .

We have a decent record ageeunst Hull , particularly at old grarnd , thaccun bet thi cobbluz chuffin Fraser Campbell scooars ageeun us , ad tek a draw , a win wud be great , they dint deserve owt at arr grarnd but nicked 3 pts ●■★¤~~s

Typical of me burram not gerrin too giddy yit following aar first win this year.

Four of aar seven wins ev bin ageeanst two clubs--Sunderland and Birmingham--and the other three ageeanst bottom heyf clubs. I hope wi win Tuesday neet while confidence is up after a win. Worst thing wud be forrit to be postponed cossa snow/ice and be rearranged fo near end of season when we will be sh1tting aarsen.

Test fo me will be Norwich H, Cardiff A and Boro A. Get some points arta them and I will truly believe.

I understand aar Jose is bringing another Portuguese lad in as "Performance Analyst", what we used to call a Scout, and he fed some stuff in abart Birmingham from Portugal.

Believe !

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Be interesting to see how Jose goes about this on tuesday , stick with the same side or a horses for courses mindset .

Performance Analyst's and Sports Scientists will no doubt have their two penneth to boot .
    It will be interesting to see. Maybe 1 or 2 changes but nowt major I wunta thowt.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Typical of me burram not gerrin too giddy yit following aar first win this year.

Four of aar seven wins ev bin ageeanst two clubs--Sunderland and Birmingham--and the other three ageeanst bottom heyf clubs. I hope wi win Tuesday neet while confidence is up after a win. Worst thing wud be forrit to be postponed cossa snow/ice and be rearranged fo near end of season when we will be sh1tting aarsen.

Test fo me will be Norwich H, Cardiff A and Boro A. Get some points arta them and I will truly believe.

I understand aar Jose is bringing another Portuguese lad in as "Performance Analyst", what we used to call a Scout, and he fed some stuff in abart Birmingham from Portugal.

Believe !
    Sensible outlook as usual SB and I agree, theres no point in going ott yet despite a very positive result yistdy. Norwich are comfortably ensconsed in mid table and we need to be looking at 3 points from these types of games if we wanna stop up. Wiv struggled to get results ageeanst higher teams all season as tha sez.

So hard to predict any result in this league but agree Sunderland and Birmingham were both shocking when we played them

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    So hard to predict any result in this league but agree Sunderland and Birmingham were both shocking when we played them
    Don't think they'll find league one to their liking either .

As SB's pointed out " The Beast From The East " weather front could stop us in our tracks on tuesday night .

It would be typical of our luck this season should it be called off and an @ss twitcher rearranged for April .

Macca and Alan Little would have lapped it up .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Don't think they'll find league one to their liking either .
    Agree, I think Sunderland especially haven’t hit rock bottom yet

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast