+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hegazi

Quote Originally Posted by boingy View Post
    Time for you to book a visit to specsavers Mick.
    Get yourself one of those new fangled Betamax recorders and re-run the goals against to see how many times he misjudged the flight of the ball and got caught flat footed underneath it.

I’m not slagging Hegazi,he’s a decent player and gives his all but he ain’t no Vincent Kompany and I don’t see any of the top clubs queuing up for him.

Hope he stays though,just the sort you need for the battles in the Champ.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Get yourself one of those new fangled Betamax recorders and re-run the goals against to see how many times he misjudged the flight of the ball and got caught flat footed underneath it.

I’m not slagging Hegazi,he’s a decent player and gives his all but he ain’t no Vincent Kompany and I don’t see any of the top clubs queuing up for him.

We will just have to disagree Mick. I think the guy is class.

Quote Originally Posted by boingy View Post
    We will just have to disagree Mick. I think the guy is class.

I am sure he will be class also regardless of what division! Chadli, Evans, Livermore and Barry will think their class is too much and be off like a shot! Evans, Livermore and Barry will run faster than a taxi they nicked to go to another club in the premiership and Chadli might even agree to climb hills after checking out the treatment room of another club.

Shower of ****e all of them including Pardew!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post

Wasn't Liverpool intrested Mick ?

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    I am sure he will be class also regardless of what division! Chadli, Evans, Livermore and Barry will think their class is too much and be off like a shot! Evans, Livermore and Barry will run faster than a taxi they nicked to go to another club in the premiership and Chadli might even agree to climb hills after checking out the treatment room of another club.

Shower of ****e all of them including Pardew!!!!
    Totally agree about the players & could add more Phillips for one , would like to see pardew without the pressures of trying to keep us up came in thankless task not got a reaction probably will get the boot , but would like to see him with his own players , I personally believe he could do a good job for us IF we get relegated, with his own players , needs a chance not been here all that long , I think we were doomed before he come , players cr ap or finished not pardews fault ,

Okay now slate me !!!

Pardew keeps picking the same players after every defeat. He can’t seem to try something different, I feared the worst on Saturday when I saw the team selection. Phillips has been awful all season, Barry doesn’t seem to want to know, so why pick them? Surely Sam Field is worth a chance? He has done nothing wrong when he has played and even scored a goal, remember that? A midfielder scoring for WBA.........!

Quote Originally Posted by kettering_baggie View Post
    Pardew keeps picking the same players after every defeat. He can’t seem to try something different, I feared the worst on Saturday when I saw the team selection. Phillips has been awful all season, Barry doesn’t seem to want to know, so why pick them? Surely Sam Field is worth a chance? He has done nothing wrong when he has played and even scored a goal, remember that? A midfielder scoring for WBA.........!
    Agree about young Field , but not a lot else to choose from , our squad is very poor it needs a massive sort out as does our club from top to bottom, & SOON .

Quote Originally Posted by viaductbaggies View Post
    Think the major 2 factors in our problems a
    Lack of pace
    Lack of a creative player
    Then it's time to give some of the young players a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by splinter View Post
    Then it's time to give some of the young players a chance.

1. They would give more effort
    2. They will still be here next year regardless of division
    3. They would bust a gut to shine
    4. They would not be ( at the moment ) motivated by greed
    5. They would be more disciplined as they would be frightened that any bad move would result in a big chance going
    backwards.
    6. They would hopefully play for the shirt and manager ( new manager FFS )

Mickd, I always put Chris Whyte at a different level to Mardon and especially Carbon.

Imo he was great for us and then left on a free (boo), and won the league at Leeds.

As for Hegazi, I think he is brave and his passing is great and I think he is a good defender.

The problem is we are lacking the energy of a Mulumbu in front of the defence and just have barry wondering around giving the ball away, on the odd occasion he has possession.

I agree the club is in a mess, but the positive thing is Jenkins is here now and trying to stop the gravy train.

The more I think about Dean Smith at Brentford the more I like.

I like the way the Bees have adopted the Moneyball research method for discovering quality players and found some great gems for relative peanuts.

If he were to come, I would also like him to bring their recruitment knowledge with him, as it would do us no harm to have an additional way of finding players, to add to what we already have.

I said a while ago that I would have preferred God Megson to stay, but the likes of Williams and Hammond thought otherwise.

I heard Pr!kdew was 8th choice when he got our top job, I bet Ronald McDonald was 9th choice, as this guy is terrible.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)