+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A message for Chalky and everyone else.

A message for Chalky and everyone else.

There was a famous psychiatrist called Carl Jung in the 1930s who did some important work on personalities, which was carried on by Isabelle Myers Briggs in the 1950s.

It measured personality on some basic qualities, ways of functioning, feeling, and thinking. I did the questionaiire and was amazed. Not only did it get me right on a deep level, but showed me things about myself that i vaguely knew, but paid no attention to it, and explained what it meant.

One of those things was that i was an introvert, which you are, its not shameful, its just the way your wired. Introversion is a good thing. My personality type is such that i can appear extrovert for a while, run out of petrol, and need to recharge in my cave. Since doing this my self understanding has dramatically increased.

The questionairre has global questions and is not threatening, its asks about generalities. The thing you need to do is be honest which i know you are. There are 16 personalty types.

If you want to do this, go to Myers Briggs personality tests. If you want to keep your personality type to yourself thats ok. It is personal, but if you want to share it, i will too.

p.s, there will be a lot of videos of your personality type on you tube

Did t explain why you’re a sweaty, purple cu­nt? And surely the FRED title off of ‘Mesage to everybody’ would of sufficed.

Ribena heed.

I don't need to do tests Frank, I just ask mrsgriff. She knows me better than I do. So instead of wasting time answering daft questions Frank, why don't you just ask your wi....... Oh, as you were.

I've done it Frank,I'm not sure that answering a couple of dozen questions really get to the real me though

Introvert... Sensing...Thinking and Perceiving,that's me

Good to see you back posting Frank how are you keeping ..

Your good wife had a brain tumor if I mind right I do hope she's doing well and of course your good self.

I was bored Frank, so I did it.

I'm an ISTJ apparently:

"ISTJs are often called inspectors. They have a keen sense of right and wrong, especially in their area of interest and/or responsibility. They are noted for devotion to duty. Punctuality is a watchword of the ISTJ. The secretary, clerk, or business(wo)man by whom others set their clocks is likely to be an ISTJ.

As do other Introverted Thinkers, ISTJs often give the initial impression of being aloof and perhaps somewhat cold. Effusive expression of emotional warmth is not something that ISTJs do without considerable energy loss.

ISTJs are most at home with "just the facts, Ma'am." They seem to perform at highest efficiency when employing a step-by-step approach. Once a new procedure has proven itself (i.e., has been shown "to work,") the ISTJ can be depended upon to carry it through, even at the expense of their own health.

ISTJs are easily frustrated by the inconsistencies of others, especially when the second parties don't keep their commitments. But they usually keep their feelings to themselves unless they are asked. And when asked, they don't mince words. Truth wins out over tact. The grim determination of the ISTJ vindicates itself in officiation of sports events, judiciary functions, or an other situation which requires making tough calls and sticking to them.

Their SJ orientation draws the ISTJ into the service of established institutions. Home, social clubs, government, schools, the military, churches -- these are the bastions of the SJ. "We've always done it this way" is often reason enough for many ISTJs. Threats to time-honored traditions or established organizations (e.g., a "run" on the bank) are the undoing of SJs, and are to be fought at all costs."

Frustrated by the inconsistencies of others, eh? That explains a lot.

Try linking your personality to what the assessment says Chalky. For a less clinical description go into you tube and type ISTP in five minutes. That will give you the bare bones in five minutes. I have had a look at the famous people with your personality type, and it includes James Dean, Clint Eastwood, and Burt Reynolds.

I shall take it for granted that Griff feels his personality type is accurate, i know mine is. If i think of my life path, its happened because of my wiring, im an INFJ. Im an introvert, i use my intuition rather than facts, i have extroverted feeling which means i say what i think, and i judge, because i want closure or and end point.

Interesting Isnt it. My best partner would be an entp if my memory serves. The best partners for introverts are extroverts, mine is entp, my partner is an introvert an isfj. The best partners for extroverts are introverts. When my type and an entp meet, its a partnership from heaven apparently.

If only.

You should give it a go Kel. Im sure your personality type is C U N T. Thought id get that in. INFJ is rare, males even rarer. Its not a happy existence. We only exist for the good of others. If we go bad, its very bad, Hitler and Bin Laden were infj. Mother Theresa, Martin Luther King,Michael Landon, Shirley mclaine and Goethe were infj.

I did find it quite accurate thanks Frank. Apparently I'm in an a box with George Washington, that Hoover blokeGeorge W Bush and Evander Holyfield. , So don't upset me or I'll have you arrested, sent to Guantanamo Bay and beaten up.

Posting at 2am, Francis? Can’t sleep? Feeling anxious? Purple heed feels like it’s on fire?

I do hope* it’s nothing serious.

*I do really.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)