There was a famous psychiatrist called Carl Jung in the 1930s who did some important work on personalities, which was carried on by Isabelle Myers Briggs in the 1950s.

It measured personality on some basic qualities, ways of functioning, feeling, and thinking. I did the questionaiire and was amazed. Not only did it get me right on a deep level, but showed me things about myself that i vaguely knew, but paid no attention to it, and explained what it meant.

One of those things was that i was an introvert, which you are, its not shameful, its just the way your wired. Introversion is a good thing. My personality type is such that i can appear extrovert for a while, run out of petrol, and need to recharge in my cave. Since doing this my self understanding has dramatically increased.

The questionairre has global questions and is not threatening, its asks about generalities. The thing you need to do is be honest which i know you are. There are 16 personalty types.

If you want to do this, go to Myers Briggs personality tests. If you want to keep your personality type to yourself thats ok. It is personal, but if you want to share it, i will too.