+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A message for Chalky and everyone else.

Chalky, I have listened to your personality type on you tube. From my experience of you, your type fits. The most notable being how you go your own way. You seem to do that as a default setting, even when doing your own thing is not the best thing for you. To be honest it riles me because with my type YOU WILL BE HELPED. And you WILL DO AS YOUR TOLD BECAUSE I KNOW BEST.

Its your achilles heel. Im sure for most of your type it works, but not for you. You seem to reject everything for the sake of being in control, the control being your choice to reject any suggestion, yes ANY.

If we had contact you would wind me up, and because i would be frustrated i would abandon you, and not look back, knowing you will come to a sticky end. And you have.
    Start listening to the people who want to help, remember those folk in hospital?, you thought they were not helping, when all they wanted to do was exactly that.

Your a bit like a sinking ship with one gun left firing, a rescue ship hoves into sight....and you let rip. You wont be told.

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw View Post
    Chalky, I have listened to your personality type on you tube. From my experience of you, your type fits. The most notable being how you go your own way. You seem to do that as a default setting, even when doing your own thing is not the best thing for you. To be honest it riles me because with my type YOU WILL BE HELPED. And you WILL DO AS YOUR TOLD BECAUSE I KNOW BEST.

Its your achilles heel. Im sure for most of your type it works, but not for you. You seem to reject everything for the sake of being in control, the control being your choice to reject any suggestion, yes ANY.

If we had contact you would wind me up, and because i would be frustrated i would abandon you, and not look back, knowing you will come to a sticky end. And you have.
    Start listening to the people who want to help, remember those folk in hospital?, you thought they were not helping, when all they wanted to do was exactly that.

Your a bit like a sinking ship with one gun left firing, a rescue ship hoves into sight....and you let rip. You wont be told.
    You are one bell ringing tadger, away and pull the heid aff it you throbbing purple headed throwback!!!

Now put that comment in your pipe and smoke it.

Nice to hear from you Rabert. I have finally realised what Ger means. I thought it may mean Germ, or Gerry. But it refers to GER as in RAN GERS. There i am looking for something mysterious or intelligent, which was sadly misplaced.
    As we have contact i bet we have known each other in previous lives.

I am a catholic, which means i was a Celtic fan. Thankfully now Rangers are a small club with a big stadium. We had the better of you anyway. Rangers are now on a par with Queens of the North, or Montrose. I am not insulting you by drawing a parrallel with STIRLING ALBION.
    If Cambridge played you its a toss up who would win, apart from Celtic, your all CACK. I wonder how i acquired that funny feeling in my foot when i kick a ball, its like i smash a skull, then enter something soft, like a mushy brain.
    It could be a body memory from my hooligan days as a Celtic fan, when i kicked Rangers fans heads in. Dont worry, it cant have been yours because you havent got one.

After all we are mates. Did you get my health advice? If your skin and eyes turn yellow, you have a pain in your abdomen, and you feel bad, its due to astropiacopitrupness. This is a somatic complaint when the body needs alcohol. It does need it, its not a craving. Drink as much as you can as quickly as you can, and you will be cured.

I will be up your way soon, can i pop in?, figuratively and physically. I know you like the girl role.

Love, Yogi xxxx

This won't end well.

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw View Post
    Nice to hear from you Rabert. I have finally realised what Ger means. I thought it may mean Germ, or Gerry. But it refers to GER as in RAN GERS. There i am looking for something mysterious or intelligent, which was sadly misplaced.
    As we have contact i bet we have known each other in previous lives.

I am a catholic, which means i was a Celtic fan. Thankfully now Rangers are a small club with a big stadium. We had the better of you anyway. Rangers are now on a par with Queens of the North, or Montrose. I am not insulting you by drawing a parrallel with STIRLING ALBION.
    If Cambridge played you its a toss up who would win, apart from Celtic, your all CACK. I wonder how i acquired that funny feeling in my foot when i kick a ball, its like i smash a skull, then enter something soft, like a mushy brain.
    It could be a body memory from my hooligan days as a Celtic fan, when i kicked Rangers fans heads in. Dont worry, it cant have been yours because you havent got one.

After all we are mates. Did you get my health advice? If your skin and eyes turn yellow, you have a pain in your abdomen, and you feel bad, its due to astropiacopitrupness. This is a somatic complaint when the body needs alcohol. It does need it, its not a craving. Drink as much as you can as quickly as you can, and you will be cured.

I will be up your way soon, can i pop in?, figuratively and physically. I know you like the girl role.

Love, Yogi xxxx
    LOL.

Noticed you're posting in the wee small hours Frank, struggling to sleep I presume?

I don't drink Frank lad, well I do have a night out once a month. I'll have a wee think about your post about your past life and will reply next week when I can get my head around it. Celtic and yourself go hand in hand though, so my retort may not be pleasant.

Have a good weekend beetroot coupon.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)