+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So despite all the doom and gloom after Hull...

its definetly still on if we can muster 4 points from these next 2 games not gonna be easy but possible really think the top 5 are gone but were still in there with 4 or 5 other teams for that 6th spot boro are the team that concern me slightly can see them finishing strongly

Quote Originally Posted by Longshortandtall View Post
    Go for it but pick the right team That means Duffy starts.
    On ability Duffy starts no doubt abart it but obvs he can't start 3 games a week or the MESSIAH would start him wunt he? It's a shame Brooksy&Holmes haven't been available much.I think we'll beat Reading and draw wi Cloughy's boys or do i mean that the t'other way round? UTCB

even with 3 games a week i would still start duffy but bring him off on 65 as usual surely he can manage that we need to start him to have any chance of play offs imo and yeah we need brooks and holmes back on the pitch

i would tweak the system slightly at reading donaldson up front in a 3 4 2 1 formation think the link up play from midfield would be better and although the ball over the top for clayton is a good option dont think we would be using that type of pass as much we can go back to billy and leon for burton

If only we'd performed even at 70% of our potential on Friday we'd've been r8 bang in the mix for the play offs,oh well ifs buts and maybe's.UTCB

We are not the only team struggling at the moment - and its not surprising as the stakes are high and the pressure is starting to mount.

We need to keep being positive, and playing positive football.

God knows what happened last Friday - but at least the only way is up. Wilder has to keep believing in what he is doing - to give up and resort to hoof ball would be a tragedy IMHO.

Am thinking of heading over to the Madeski tomorrow if the satnav doesn't freeze over

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    We are not the only team struggling at the moment - and its not surprising as the stakes are high and the pressure is starting to mount.

We need to keep being positive, and playing positive football.

God knows what happened last Friday - but at least the only way is up. Wilder has to keep believing in what he is doing - to give up and resort to hoof ball would be a tragedy IMHO.

Am thinking of heading over to the Madeski tomorrow if the satnav doesn't freeze over
    I don’t think we were really struggling that much since the turn of the year Aya. The only time we got turned over was at Wolves. That’s what makes Friday’s performance so baffling.

I do wonder now if what was going on with the protesters had an effect, we put in a similar performance at Coventry last season but scrambled a win. I’d love to be a fly on the wall this morning.

and i think knew 3 points were there for the taking against a poor hull team anything like our normal performance and we would have won its really got to sir christopher but we go again tomorrow cant really see us winning but we need 4 points from these 2 games this week and burton aint gonna be easy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12