+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: CW hurting bad

if the board do not match chris wilders ambition im afraid it can only end one way but it doesnt seem to me that kk or hrh can match his ambition with hard cash so these next few months are going to be crucial as to which way this club is going to go one thing i will pick up from woodys post is that it may be necessary to put season ticket prices up to generate more funds kk has been brilliant in this department keeping prices low and encouraging young fans to come to the lane be a shame but it might have to happen

Bolton tell me who you would buy without putting our club into S6 type situation
    They pay 30 grand a week for some of their players which one of them would you have in our team

theres at least 4 on 40k plus a week over there at s6 cloudcuckooland that cant happen here anyway without new investment and in any case chris.wouldnt spunk money away like those idiots but if we want to be serious contenders to get in the premier league 15 to 20k a week is probably the types we need in know its not easy but i think chris would love to be backed to be able to bring players like this in

I ask again Shoreham tell me who you would get for those wages UTB

Quote Originally Posted by Longshortandtall View Post
    Suprised he isn't aware of whats going on as McCabe was with him at the Octagon.
    King Kev buys out HRH, or HRH buys out King Kev. That seems to be the two possibilities, and either could happen. So ,if that is the case he, and we, and probably even KK and HRH themselves don't know exactly what's going to happen. That's not a surprise and for me, he should keep his focus on winning games of football instead of looking at what might or might not happen in the boardroom. I know longer term its important, but the managers job is winning one game at a time.

theres plenty of championship players that will be on that type of money ok not top notch but im certain chris has names in mind if he ever gets the chance smith and washington at qpr for a start both players who i rate very highly

Leon has scored 15

Matt Smith 8

Conor Washington 6

He praised them (over praised them in my opinion) after the QPR game - and they were absolute dross at Hull.
    Perhaps this is just reverse psychology.
    Let’s hope it works.

To be honest, we haven’t remotely looked like a promotion team for some time - ever since Coutts, Freeman and Brooks were not available to us.
    If those three had all been available during recent weeks, I think we would be very safely ensconced in the top six by now, perhaps even knocking on the door of the top two.

Ronnie it shows how we have missed those 3 players but if we had blended one of the new signings in say Evans I dont think it would have upset our formation and perhaps team spirit as much as all the changes
    Yes you will get the odd knock or suspension but perhaps to many changes to quick
    It still should not stop the midfield pushing further up and the forwards making runs down the flanks
    My main problem is that we must get more corners than any other club but with no end result
    No imagination from the coaches just the same which defenders know how to cope with
    UTB

Quote Originally Posted by woodysrightfoot View Post
    I ask again Shoreham tell me who you would get for those wages UTB
    luke freeman
    bobby reid
    george saville
    ollie watkins
    james maddison
    jarrod bowen
    martyn waghorn
    aiden flint
    my summer shopping list . these are the calibre we need not 1st division players. the multi millionaires that own our club quite simply have to provide for players like these. then we go up

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast