+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: CW hurting bad

CW hurting bad

He’s right though and it’s good to read that the negative tactics weren’t down to him. I thought O’Connel for instance was playing to orderers, he sounds as baffled as we are. You can understand the odd player or two having a nightmare but virtually the whole team couldn’t even do the basics, I’d send them all for a drug test, maybe their drinks were spiked.

Tomorrows chip wrapper...

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    Tomorrows chip wrapper...
    Unfortunately not. That’s one of the little pleasures in life that I really miss.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    Unfortunately not. That’s one of the little pleasures in life that I really miss.
    Proper Fishcakes cooked in beef fat...yum! Soft potato, crispy batter, good layer of fish, back taste of beef dripping. OMG, I want this for dinner so bad!

Proper Fishcakes cooked in beef fat...yum! Soft potato, crispy batter, good layer of fish, back taste of beef dripping. OMG, I want this for dinner so bad!
    That's something I really miss about not living in Sheffield anymore. Proper fishcakes. Used to love them...

Quote Originally Posted by Carpe_diem View Post
    That's something I really miss about not living in Sheffield anymore. Proper fishcakes. Used to love them...
    Going back a few years as an engineer on the road, you couldn’t even get proper fish cakes in the rest of Yorkshire, let alone the rest of Britain. Just the same when you’d ask if they’d got any Hendos, you got offered Lee a& Perrin.

Fortunately things have changed a bit now and most towns in Yorkshire plus the more local seaside resorts offer both and they even call them YORKSHIRE fish cakes here on Chessy.

Please don’t. We were off to Whitby later this week to sample the newly reopened Magpies fish and chips, but it looks like the ‘beast from the east’ has done for that. I’m devastated!

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    Please don’t. We were off to Whitby later this week to sample the newly reopened Magpies fish and chips, but it looks like the ‘beast from the east’ has done for that. I’m devastated!
    You need to man up Mr G,put your tweed jacket on,a pair of galoshes, that will nullify this beast from the east.

Jobs a gud un

Quote Originally Posted by Carpe_diem View Post
    Still have to educate them over here in Manchester............................... and it's not just fishcakes!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast