+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: CW hurting bad

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    You need to man up Mr G,put your tweed jacket on,a pair of galoshes, that will nullify this beast from the east.

Jobs a gud un
    Haha, you’re right or course Mr B, if the roads are open I’ll be there.

Still hurting from Friday

View's haven't changed over the weekend

Up to the players

His January budget was set in October. The boardroom wranglings didn't affect the team on Friday

Doesn't know the direction the club is going. Wants to know

Doesn't know anything about any dialogue between the club and Spurs over Brooks.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p05zd79v

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    Still hurting from Friday

View's haven't changed over the weekend

Up to the players

His January budget was set in October. The boardroom wranglings didn't affect the team on Friday

Doesn't know the direction the club is going. Wants to know

Doesn't know anything about any dialogue between the club and Spurs over Brooks.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p05zd79v
    It’s the last two sentences that are concerning.

chris is obviously very frustrated this battle for control in the boardroom is crucial in deciding which way the club goes but he knows we cant keep shopping at aldi if were to keep challenging for a top 6 spot in the championship

Does CW want us as well not to turn up or what we he say if we started to get on the players backs. CW has to look at himself he had a list of players he wanted in January he got them in early some need time to blend into how we have played for the last 18 months.If he is giving up then so be it we will still support our team if he is there or not.He would be better directing his thoughts on getting the team playing the way we started the season and training them how to pass the ball to a team mate and to kearn how to take a corner rather than play the silly head ball they play in training.Chris don't moan if fans have their view we pay your wages get back to basics and results will come. Likewise you dont have to justify picking your players youve brought in if they play bad drop them and make them fight for their place.Rant over UTB

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    It’s the last two sentences that are concerning.
    I agree Gray,i'm gerrin a bit worried abart The MESSIAH's future(Whether he's gunna walk or not)King Kev and or The Prince need to get it sorted ASAP or we could lose our Chris.One thing tho he sez wor he thinks no bullcack.UTCB

the plain fact is that to achieve anything in the championship you have to speculate and spend some serious cash albeit not stupid cash as the pigs have done however its quite obvious it aint gonna happen while kk and hrh are at the helm which is a major dissapointment to most fans as we were led to believe funds would be made available to chris when we got to the championship the media swoon over guardiola but they sometimes forget hes spent over 500 million on that squad money talks in the end and thats the fact in modern football

Shoreham how much would you like the Blades to spend.CW had a list of players he wanted and got them in early to work with them to push a possible promotion push
    If most of our players say are on 10 grand a week would you want us to go out and pay 30 grand like our neighbors plus all the addons ie agents.
    I for one do not want our club to pay overpriced players and the club get into a right financial mess.
    Who was available in January for us to go for and to make sure we don't have to pay alot more for our tickets and get the club into financial difficulties
    When KB was in charge I asked him about going for a few players and he said then they wanted 10-12 thou a week again plus all the addons
    Also you have to take into account when say you have 10 grand a week player and a couple on 30 grand would this cause alot of upset in our squad as it has done at other clubs
    I still think this team if we revert back to playing like we did for the first 3 months still has a good chance of getting into the play offs and who would back against us
    UTB

i think chris could bring 3 good players in this summer with 5 million and thats still a lot no we dont want some players on 30k a week and some on 10k i agree that could upset team morale january is the secondary transfer window the summer one is crucial but i seriously doubt we can get in the top 6 next season without bringing at least another 3 championship quality players in and chris knows this enall

Quote Originally Posted by woodysrightfoot View Post
    Shoreham how much would you like the Blades to spend.CW had a list of players he wanted and got them in early to work with them to push a possible promotion push
    If most of our players say are on 10 grand a week would you want us to go out and pay 30 grand like our neighbors plus all the addons ie agents.
    I for one do not want our club to pay overpriced players and the club get into a right financial mess.
    Who was available in January for us to go for and to make sure we don't have to pay alot more for our tickets and get the club into financial difficulties
    When KB was in charge I asked him about going for a few players and he said then they wanted 10-12 thou a week again plus all the addons
    Also you have to take into account when say you have 10 grand a week player and a couple on 30 grand would this cause alot of upset in our squad as it has done at other clubs
    I still think this team if we revert back to playing like we did for the first 3 months still has a good chance of getting into the play offs and who would back against us
    UTB
    Then we can just be a bang average team/club in the championship? Every once in a while we might get close to the top 6?...Nah you're alright thanks. Wilder wants more and the majority of fans echo him even if it will cost millions. It's about taking this club forward. We have a manager who is one of the most ambitious managers I've seen in WORLD football. His ambition is either matched or it's not. He wont stick around just because he's a Blade. Whatever league we are in next season this summers transfer window will be the most important in the clubs recent history.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast