+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: CW hurting bad

both of them would be in double figures if they were playing for a decent team woody and i very much doubt we will see leon in the sort of form he was in before christmas dont forget 4 of the 15 were in one game im not dismissing leon at all because hes been immense for us this season just dont see him doing it consistently and that final third is our big problem we need more quality in that area

i actually thought waghorn would have been a good shout for us when he was available but lots on here and s2 didnt the one name i like on your list twirls is jarred bowen thinks hes an eye for a goal and a very good prospect problem there is hull will probably want at least 5 mill for him as well as 2 strikers in the summer i feel we could do with a goalscoring midfielder if brooks is sold we could well be in for some on your list twirls i will add smith and washington as well

I’ve got to say after hearing the 21 minute interview in full I feel a lot happier. The interview excellent, I think he’s nailed it.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234