+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ach weel.......

Is fitness a new word for mental toughness out of interest?

That's what we lack in our team and manager

Theres no Ach Weel about this. We have serious problems.

I fear for the Killie game. QWe have shat it in plenty of cup games before in recent times, Dundee, St Johnstone, PJMs, Motherwell spring to mind

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Really.....Mix it up a little........ reallly.
    So funny.

Every post of your offers no opinion other than to get rid of McInnes.

So funny.....
    Apart from that one?

Going to stop chasing me around the board? It’s incredibly dull & frankly, getting a bit weird

Fitness eh?

"There is no fitter team in our league..."

That was prior to getting pumped by Sevco then going on a nice wee winter break in Dubai.

https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/spo...derek-mcinnes/

Folk do seem to like a good excuse. Nobody has mentioned Celtic were missing 5/6 of their best players.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Apart from that one?

Going to stop chasing me around the board? It’s incredibly dull & frankly, getting a bit weird

You didn't make an opinion, just questioned Jack Jarvis's opinion.
    We don't know your opinion on anything other McInnes is sh!te and we need to replace him.

P.S., not chasing you around, but if you make so much comments, you should expect responces

Nobody can spin anything positive based on yesterdays performance I'm afraid. Setting up to contain a poor Celtic side at home is a disgrace. I have backed DM for years on this forum, but my patience is wearing very thin. Even if he came out and said, yep we were shyte and he takes full responsibility for this poor record, then I could show some respect, but the fact he did the complete opposite, is disgusting.

The whole fitness/strength thing isn't a good enough excuse. Celtic have played in Europe all season and are miles ahead of us in this department. We had almost a whole month off in January, so either the players are to blame or the manager is. for me, its up to DM to keep them on their toes and keep them fit, both physically and mentally.

Its not good enough.

Maybe fitness is playing a part.

Some of Celtic players have played countless games more than ours yet looked stronger and quicker all over the park.

Tierney has played 50 odd games this season, no one in our squad has played more than 35 yet the wee ned was leaving our players for dead on several runs up the park including when he scored.

Tierney has played more games than any player in Europe

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Tierney has played more games than any player in Europe
    And he runs past our players as if they have lead in their boots.

He's no Usain Bolt either.

Quote Originally Posted by theram1975 View Post
    And he runs past our players as if they have lead in their boots.

He's no Usain Bolt either.
    Indeed the young loon is not, he is an excellent football player with a good work ethic......probably enjoyed watching Bolt.....bolt away from his rivals in his track racing days.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Indeed the young loon is not, he is an excellent football player with a good work ethic......probably enjoyed watching Bolt.....bolt away from his rivals in his track racing days.

SF
    Rodgers came out after the game and said Tierney is the quickest player at Celtic. I thought it would have been Forrest but there you go.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast