+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: OT: Jezzer turns his back on the referendum result

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    Typical Labour and Marxist response....the only contempt people should have is with the British hatin ass holes you support
    Probably best if you prepare for Corbyn's upcoming civil war and leave this discussion to those who still have brain cells left.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Ah, so you posted a link to a racist white supremacist website specifically to 'flush me out'.

I suppose it's slightly more credible than your usual 'fishing' excuse when you make a complete tit of yourself.
    " racist white supremacist website " I was expecting some bloke in a hood with a burning cross behind him.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    " racist white supremacist website " I was expecting some bloke in a hood with a burning cross behind him.
    He's linked articles from a site called Western Spring before. Breitbart is a slightly cleverer and more subtle version.

FYI sailor boy:

Breitbart News Network (known commonly as Breitbart News, Breitbart or Breitbart.com) is a far-right American news, opinion and commentary website founded in 2007 by conservative commentator Andrew Breitbart. The site has published a number of falsehoods and conspiracy theories, as well as intentionally misleading stories. Its journalists are ideologically driven, and some of its content has been called misogynist, xenophobic and racist. Political scientist Matthew Goodwin described Breitbart News as being "ultra-conservative" in orientation. In 2016 Breitbart News became a virtual rallying spot for supporters of Donald Trump's 2016 presidential campaign. Breitbart's management, together with writer Milo Yiannopoulos, solicited ideas for stories from, and worked to advance and market ideas of neo-Nazi and white supremacist groups and individuals.

The men in hoods with burning crosses are there, but they're hiding.

FYI sailor boy:

Breitbart News Network (known commonly as Breitbart News, Breitbart or Breitbart.com) is a far-right American news, opinion and commentary website founded in 2007 by conservative commentator Andrew Breitbart. The site has published a number of falsehoods and conspiracy theories, as well as intentionally misleading stories. Its journalists are ideologically driven, and some of its content has been called misogynist, xenophobic and racist. Political scientist Matthew Goodwin described Breitbart News as being "ultra-conservative" in orientation. In 2016 Breitbart News became a virtual rallying spot for supporters of Donald Trump's 2016 presidential campaign. Breitbart's management, together with writer Milo Yiannopoulos, solicited ideas for stories from, and worked to advance and market ideas of neo-Nazi and white supremacist groups and individuals.

The men in hoods with burning crosses are there, but they're hiding.
    I see dead people. Snobhead , I love it .

I see dead people. Snobhead , I love it .
    Funny that, I see words like 'racist' and 'white supremacist'.

Each to their own.

Funny that, I see words like 'racist' and 'white supremacist'.

Each to their own.
    Nite Snobhead( gotta get up early to take the dog out ) ,no K needed , whoever came up with that has my upmost respect

Nite Snobhead( gotta get up early to take the dog out ) ,no K needed , whoever came up with that has my upmost respect
    Your "upmost respect"? I'm guessing a basic command of the English language wasn't high on the agenda for boat recruitment:

Upmost is a very infrequently used variant of uppermost and can basically be eliminated from one’s vocabulary.

Utmost is used to describe something that is the most extreme or of the highest importance.

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    Got mine now in Spain ready if the Marxist economic ruining party ever get near power....
    You think you can survive living down a Spanish mine?

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    It certainly can be, Driller, but I would support Mr Serious on this occasion.
    For example, the country can be divided into those who are literate and those who are illiterate.
    But 'Literates make up 68% of the population, Semi-Literates 18% and Illiterates 14%.'
    Proper nouns because they are identifying specific groups.

(Btw, the above figures are bogus)
    I think you're wrong here. Identifying a group does not make it a proper noun.

A proper noun is defined as: "A name used for an individual person, place, or organization, spelled with an initial capital letter, e.g. Jane, London, and Oxfam." (Google)

There is no organisation called Illiterates whose members Serious was talking about, nor was it an individual person or place, so it's a common noun, not a proper one.

If just referring to a group required a capital letter, then all plurals would need capitalisation as they are all groups by definition.

For instance: Not all communists are members of the Communist Party. Only those who are may be called Communists.

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast