+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: OT: Jezzer turns his back on the referendum result

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackHorse View Post
    You’ve literally just said you want a solution the same as Norway/Sweden.
    ... oh dear ... where did I say that? ... we haven't even agreed tariffs. You should watch Jeremy Kyle a little more. I'm told he would be really educational for one of your talent.
    Yes - a great educational programme specially produced for the country's Illiterates.

Quote Originally Posted by seriouspie View Post
    Yes - a great educational programme specially produced for the country's Illiterates.
    Lower case i for illiterates please.

Corbyn is just continuing the same tactic that he’s had since the referendum result - be slightly more ‘remain’ than the Conservatives.

This is just pre-empting the inevitability of May accepting that Ireland means we have no option other than to stay in the customs union. At which point Labour will probably change their position to staying in the single market.

Quote Originally Posted by jacobncfc View Post
    Corbyn is just continuing the same tactic that he’s had since the referendum result - be slightly more ‘remain’ than the Conservatives.
    ...with the irony that Corbyn is a Brexiteer and May is a Remainer. Not a shred of principle between them.

Quote Originally Posted by willis69 View Post
    ...with the irony that Corbyn is a Brexiteer and May is a Remainer. Not a shred of principle between them.
    Total bollox.

May was on the outer ring of Camerons circle con job.
    Even if she was a remainer, she has a job to do to carry out a promise on a democratic vote.
    Corbyn, despite being a staunch anti EU platform for decades. Is playing up to the Labour sheep, in an attempt to win favor. Who's the less principled of the two comrade?

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Total bollox.

Even if she was a remainer, she has a job to do to carry out a promise on a democratic vote.
    Corbyn, despite being a staunch anti EU platform for decades. Is playing up to the Labour sheep, in an attempt to win favor. Who's the less principled of the two comrade?
    It is not total bollox at all. However, to answer your question, Corbyn is the less principled for the reasons you state.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Total bollox.

Hahahaha.

If you want the real reasons why May and her bunch of incompetent buffoons are absurdly trying to engineer a hard Brexit, see today’s news about the scrapping of Leveson 2.

The tax avoiding, off shore dwelling multi billionaires that own most of the press own her, she does her best to please them. But of course it’s the EU that’s corrupt. Ho f00king ho.

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    Lower case i for illiterates please.
    When using the word as a proper noun as opposed to an adjective?

All proper nouns begin with a capital letter wherever they may appear in a sentence. In the case in question I could have written "the country's illiterate Illiterates" which is correct when using the same word as both an adjective and a noun.

Please correct my old Grammar school teachings if I am incorrect.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    If you want the real reasons why May and her bunch of incompetent buffoons are absurdly trying to engineer a hard Brexit, see today’s news about the scrapping of Leveson 2.

The tax avoiding, off shore dwelling multi billionaires that own most of the press own her, she does her best to please them. But of course it’s the EU that’s corrupt. Ho f00king ho.
    (cough)

Soros.

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast