+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Usain Bolt

Usain Bolt

Apparently he's signed for a football club and will announce tomorrow which one. One would expect it to be a Puma client club. We could do with a bit of pace up front and he's in the right age bracket for our attack....

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/other...-team-12088265

Big al has been very quiet recently, this is just the kind of publicity stunt that would interest him I think

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPYMAGPIEHAPPY View Post
    Big al has been very quiet recently, this is just the kind of publicity stunt that would interest him I think
    Ahah, brilliant!

Not sure his hamstrings will take to league two pitches in the middle of a big freeze but still, brilliant!

He's signed for Mamelodi Sundowns FC... Should put a few on their gate for the spectacle of seeing him. Didn't he play in a charity game before and look like he didn't know how to kick a ball?

This kind of thing winds me up to be honest. It's like when some ****e TV personality decides they want to 'release a record'. Annoying.

Turns out he hasn't signed for anyone, he was just announcing his participation in this year's SoccerAid match. I'm guessing his first 2 or 3 touches of the ball in that game will end any speculation about him playing professional football.