+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: That Carvalhal sacking

That Carvalhal sacking

Great idea.

Wednesday lose 4-0 and Swansea win 4-1.

Now not far off the relegation places.

Sad, really sad

I quite like the bloke now.
    Speaks a lot of sense, very affable, did a great job at Hillsboro and doing well at Swansea
    Well done Carlos

Used to annoy me on Radio Sheffield though, he'd go on and on.

Anyone who can spend £150m and only be a few points above our journeymen has to be considered the greatest coach in wendy history as far as I'm concerned .

Jordan Rhodes lol !!!

He went on and on gfire because the presenters enmcouraged him to to waste time on air. I wouldnt mind but i couldnt tell a bloody word he was saying.

Jordan rhodes has to be the most overrated striker in the land. He's there version of Blackstock and they wont be able to get shut because no bugger will want him. Middlesboro must have thought whoop de doo when our feathered friends pit a big bid in for him.

Rhodes is a great player in a team that creates chances. For some strange reason Carlos went negative in the playoff final and continued to be negative thereafter. Get balls in the box and Rhodes will score.

Watching some of his interviews at Swansea from the off it looked like a massive weight lifted off him, being allowed to manage there me thinks. Wendy are in trouble with folk who don't enough about the game making the decisions. Never mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss View Post
    Watching some of his interviews at Swansea from the off it looked like a massive weight lifted off him, being allowed to manage there me thinks. Wendy are in trouble with folk who don't enough about the game making the decisions. Never mind.
    Aye and not the only club in south yorkshire either with seemingly wealthy owners .

Think he's been listening to Cantona with some of these quotes

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43279343

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast