+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beast from the East...

Beast from the East...

Due to arrive tonight hope he moves on before the weekend, surely we used to get worse than this and still manage now the country comes to a standstill..

Quote Originally Posted by redhugh View Post
    Due to arrive tonight hope he moves on before the weekend, surely we used to get worse than this and still manage now the country comes to a standstill..
    Hi redhugh, I was thinking the same. It seems just a mention of snow creates all sorts of panic. I remember walking to work in a blizzard and not thinking much of it.
    -2? Bloody - a lot more and we never fussed too much. It's only weather eh lool

Hi gaz....they seem to enjoy feeding us bad news all the time don't they think we're depressed enough watching our football teams..

Hi gaz....they seem to enjoy feeding us bad news all the time don't they think we're depressed enough watching our football teams..
    You're not wrong there redhugh. Always putting a negative spin on things full of woe.

Most of us swallow all the sh1te they spout but not me as I choose to use my own mind and judgement.

Too many examples to mention but recently they have had two economics experts on 'telling' us how bad Brexit is going to be by their calculations. ffs they have not a scooby and in my opinion are not credible newsworthy people.

Good late equaliser v Boro

It's like they want to control how we think I have always been stubborn and tend to go the other way.....better on Saturday they showed a bit of passion to come back but have a real problem with goal keepers we have 3 who are as bad as each other we have conceded 3goals 11 times this season.

It's like they want to control how we think I have always been stubborn and tend to go the other way.....better on Saturday they showed a bit of passion to come back but have a real problem with goal keepers we have 3 who are as bad as each other we have conceded 3goals 11 times this season.
    Are you stubborn red? I'm just pig headed haha. I agree about being spoon fed but it only takes a bit of logic and rational thinking to see beyond the headlines.
    Our goalie has cost us three games in as many weeks. Our manager thinks he's got better prospects at Mansfield so has feked off which speaks volumes about where we're at eh

Hope you manage to stay up red

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    Are you stubborn red? I'm just pig headed haha. I agree about being spoon fed but it only takes a bit of logic and rational thinking to see beyond the headlines.
    Our goalie has cost us three games in as many weeks. Our manager thinks he's got better prospects at Mansfield so has feked off which speaks volumes about where we're at eh

Hope you manage to stay up red
    I agree with that Gaz, but it will have to be after sats game at the Den. Weather permitting, we need the 3 points to be safe.

Ahhh is it Wall v Cats tomorrow? Hope the games on and the best team win.

If you want company next game I'll go Claw

Ive never known it to be this frikkin cold, for some years now!!.

Our game against Naaarich was called off this lunchtime, which is probably the best for all concerned. And I think we're a bit lucky that the game at Dull on Tuesday did actually go ahead.

Loads of trains cancelled but we got there and back ok......Millwall fans were sound said we were the best fans to visit the den this season.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast