+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Agm..............................

Quote Originally Posted by lcfc57 View Post
    Hospitality is not only expensive but quality of meal provided isn’t up to standard.
    Hopefully IF we ever get a new main stand they will place the kitchen away from the gents' toilets - been caught
    a few times at the interval thinking I am in the food queue when, in fact, its is the one for the toilet - certainly a
    very congested area and maybe even an elf and safety issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Ftivano1 View Post
    Hopefully IF we ever get a new main stand they will place the kitchen away from the gents' toilets - been caught
    a few times at the interval thinking I am in the food queue when, in fact, its is the one for the toilet - certainly a
    very congested area and maybe even an elf and safety issue.
    That is fairly annoying..

Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    That is fairly annoying..

whut 70 quid ,i take it that includes free drink from start to finish ,i couldnt justify paying 70 quid for watching match and a meal ,i can currently watch the match have a meal and get drunk on less than 70 quid ,so there would have to be something special for me to part with 70 likes lol .

Quote Originally Posted by Francis_begbie_HFC View Post
    whut 70 quid ,i take it that includes free drink from start to finish ,i couldnt justify paying 70 quid for watching match and a meal ,i can currently watch the match have a meal and get drunk on less than 70 quid ,so there would have to be something special for me to part with 70 likes lol .
    Think you will find for what you want , it starts at £90 for free drink .

Local BBC radio moving to the Arena is the story
    Thanks. Interesting!

With mr hewitsons company building the new sound proof studio

Quote Originally Posted by nunez View Post
    Heard there was talk of maybe increasing admission prices next season for the first time in a while. Minimum £1 / maximum £2 on an adult ticket
    I also hear the state of the plastic pitch was briefly mentioned with the general opinion that it would last 5 rather than 10 years and there will be no return to grass.

I also hear the state of the plastic pitch was briefly mentioned with the general opinion that it would last 5 rather than 10 years and there will be no return to grass.

The Chairman did indeed confirm that and it was also mentioned Queens received a £40,000 grant towards to upgrade of the first 2 floodlights. They’ll hopefully receive the same again when they start on the other two at the Portland Road End. It doesn’t cover the cost in full but certainly helps

The manager took a bit of a grilling at the end from shareholders. Some of the questions were completely justified and others were quite embarrassing. Have to say he dealt with them all very well despite some shareholders constant negativity

Quote Originally Posted by Francis_begbie_HFC View Post

The hospitality has vastly improved over the season after a couple of complaints. Young Danny Armstrong is still learning his trade and he’s doing a good job at the moment. It’s a great day out
    Last edited by nunez; 01-03-2018 at 04:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nunez View Post
    The Chairman did indeed confirm that and it was also mentioned Queens received a £40,000 grant towards to upgrade of the first 2 floodlights. They’ll hopefully receive the same again when they start on the other two at the Portland Road End. It doesn’t cover the cost in full but certainly helps

The manager took a bit of a grilling at the end from shareholders. Some of the questions were completely justified and others were quite embarrassing. Have to say he dealt with them all very well despite some shareholders constant negativity

what you regard as negativity is only negative to the people who think things are going well ,these guys you think are negative thay wont be thinking that as thay will be thinking the exact opposite ,what was all getting said that could be regarded as negative likes ?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)