+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Weather Alert

Weather Alert

Nothing stops our northern ladies..lol

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  19.2 KB

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post

Love it great picture Alfie, people in this country make too much fuss about a couple of inches of snow. During my time spent doing an Artic warfare course with the Royal Marines in Norway one of the things we had to do was ski into a hole cut in a frozon lake and then get yourself out of the water before you froze to death. Useful training but so shocking.

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    Love it great picture Alfie, people in this country make too much fuss about a couple of inches of snow. During my time spent doing an Artic warfare course with the Royal Marines in Norway one of the things we had to do was ski into a hole cut in a frozon lake and then get yourself out of the water before you froze to death. Useful training but so shocking.
    Unlike most southerners ,You definitely aren't a softee Claw.. Due to the war my dads training in the commandos was silently slitting Germans throats ..That's war for you..

We had some snow earlier and while (being a tough sarvener) I ventured out I came accross a person on the ground resting on pillows and covered in those foil blankets. Police and fireman were giving aid because there wasn't enough paramedics available.

We've has almost no snow up here but it's been really cold. It got down to about -5 C last night so I thought, there''s nothing else for it, so I prepared a nice log fire. If it gets any colder tonight I might be forced to light it.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post

Come off it Alf, we know she is checking the pockets for change for the electric meter!!

Quote Originally Posted by davee59 View Post
    Come off it Alf, we know she is checking the pockets for change for the electric meter!!
    She must be a Yawkie Dave ..lol

Nah. Scottish.