+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: It's official. why le @rse keep losing

It's official. why le @rse keep losing

Apparently it is because of the blue strip that they wear away and also when they lost at home to Abba FC in the week.

I feel sorry for Wenger lol

Hey davee Kane was missing some sitters today. One inside the 6yd box reminded me of the time I missed from there and the ball wnt for a throw-in. Mind you my boots were way too small for me then

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    I feel sorry for Wenger lol

Hey davee Kane was missing some sitters today. One inside the 6yd box reminded me of the time I missed from there and the ball wnt for a throw-in. Mind you my boots were way too small for me then
    Can't say I am sorry for Wenger I mean how many years does he have to stay in that club he must be worth a fortune, greedy, let a young Brit manager in.

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    Can't say I am sorry for Wenger I mean how many years does he have to stay in that club he must be worth a fortune, greedy, let a young Brit manager in.
    I see your point but what I do like is that @rse have stuck with this man rather swap for a new one every other season like their noisy neighbours or those softee norther ConTs who are / were catching Leeds up :-/