+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Steve leaves mansfailed

To me it seems too much of a coincidence that this morning there’s all talk about Wenger’s future then all of a sudden there’s a vacancy at the One Call Girl stadium ??

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    Of, I love it.....The Queens English is in the bin.
    The kings English
    🤪💫

Queens' or Kings'?

At least we won't see the tw@t on the touchline again this season. Obnoxious person, Stags are well rid.

Quote Originally Posted by The-Mac pie View Post
    The kings English
    浪
    Have I missed something on the news?

It will be interesting to see how this affects the Stags. They have a quality squad for this division, and in that respect Evans wasn't pulling up any trees to have them in a playoff spot anyway. At the end of the day, their team should get promoted whether they've got a fat sweaty ******* to motivate them or not.

I mean look at the forwards they've got to choose from: Rose, Hemmings, Angol, Miller, Spencer. Pretty much all of those would walk into our side (apart from Spencer). Let's hope this tips the balance in our favour when we play them though!

Morning all, just back from Sorrento yesterday. Anything happened while I was away...Well what a shocker Fatty Evans leaving Mansfailed, looks like his looky likey at Posh, Barry Fry may want someone to help him eat all the pies..

The kings English
    ����
    No, it's correctly the Queen's English. The King's English is in fact the definitive book on the English language written by Kingsley Amis and, I believe, refers to Kings College, Cambridge, rather than the monarch.
    Phil Brown now 6/4 for the job and yes they will want to replace post haste to keep the momentum. After all, a key game coming up is at Meadow Lane.
    I have always felt that getting rid of Pearce was one of Notts biggest mistakes in the last 5 years. Could certainly do with him as an option right now.

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    No, he has just got a job at KFC.....
    As Doughnut taster Joe, I heard he's on a diet.

Shocking Steve Evans
    Shocking to a club that backed him to get players.
    However it couldn’t of happened to a better club and there supporters
    I suspect there were more than a fair few six fingered signals to him as he drove away from Field Mill.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast