+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Game off tonight

Game off tonight

^^^^that^^^^

Modern fitba for ya

Sweep the lines and an orange ba will do

Bugger, I was so looking forward to it.

Really pleased. Wouldn't have made it tonight but will probably make the rearranged date thereby collecting the loyalty points needed to maintain my top red status.

Despite that - I agree with Pacman. Sweep the lines and get the orange ba' oot. And bumpers.

Quote Originally Posted by cougared View Post
    Really pleased. Wouldn't have made it tonight but will probably make the rearranged date thereby collecting the loyalty points needed to maintain my top red status.

Despite that - I agree with Pacman. Sweep the lines and get the orange ba' oot. And bumpers.
    I expect the pitch is fine. the police will of called it off as they dont want anyone travelling

Wonder what all this snow is going to do to our pitch. Wasn't looking in the best of health on Sunday, hope this doesn't finish it off.

Absolutely no surprise. Even in Glasgow city centre there was about 5 inches of snow this morning. Trains from Glasgow Central to Motherwell still running but unlikely to be later. Buses erratic at best and roads terrible. Still lying in city centre which is very unusual as the volume of traffic normally ensures it disappears quickly however no chance of it disappearing today as it's too cold to melt and the city centre is eerily quiet compared to normal.

Looking at the weather forecast for the rest of the week I wouldn't be surprised if the game gets called off on Saturday as well.

This is the problem with having a winter break in Scotland, we had a mild January yet no games were played for 3 weeks which means you could have a fixture pile up towards the end of the season.

Im sure thats what happened the last time it got binned.

If the game doesn't go ahead on Saturday I'm out of pocket by £100 as I've two twin rooms booked in Aberdeen as we were staying up and they are non refundable.

Nae the worst new IMHO. A bad result the night wouldnae have us in the right nic for Saturday

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast