+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Notts look to Europe

How about someone who can actually run. that first 75 on Saturday was garbage and embarrassing I was with two people who had not seen notts play this season they could not believe how bad the football was.

Quote Originally Posted by iamITK View Post
    How do you know its more BS, Durham? I assume we didnt sign Bennett expecting him to get injured for the season? Why is this statement BS?
    He came to us with an history of always being injured and we should not have taken that risk. If we had acted earlier as we should have done then we would possibly not now be in this situation...

Quote Originally Posted by nay123 View Post
    It's probably bull **** to keep the turnstiles turning.
    Not all of us are fair weather supporters

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    He came to us with an history of always being injured and we should not have taken that risk. If we had acted earlier as we should have done then we would possibly not now be in this situation...
    What 'situation' are we in ? - we are in 4th place just 1 point behind 3rd placed Wycombe- this not good enough for you?

Quote Originally Posted by nay123 View Post
    How about someone who can actually run. that first 75 on Saturday was garbage and embarrassing I was with two people who had not seen notts play this season they could not believe how bad the football was.
    I’m sure KN will take your comments on board I mean it really is bad that we are 4th from top with 12 games to go 🙄

Quote Originally Posted by Pieeyedandlegless View Post
    What 'situation' are we in ? - we are in 4th place just 1 point behind 3rd placed Wycombe- this not good enough for you?
    I seem to recollect that we were 2nd in the league with points advantage over the chasing pack, and have since lost to the mighty Barnet , Crawley and more recently to manager-less Cambridge. All of which can be described as some of the worst performances of the season.

We may be 4th, but i would suggest that with the recent shambolic performances we wont be in that lofty position for much longer .

Nearly all the top 7 teams have or are having a few bad results apart from mansfield. Hopefully its now their turn

I don't care how wide this player is as long as he can score.

Quote Originally Posted by Gubbie View Post
    Nearly all the top 7 teams have or are having a few bad results apart from mansfield. Hopefully its now their turn
    Yes hopefully. But we really shouldn't be basing any hopes on other teams failures. That sort of thinking is usually reserved for relegation dog fights. Whether we manage to squeeze promotion or not (everyone hopes we do) it can't be denied it wasn't a very productive window just when our position demanded it should have been.

I'm totally just guessan, but could it be this guy? L2 experience too...
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dany_N'Guessan

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast