+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- The biggest threat since WWII

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Bloody hell jonny, I thought your post was one of the most absurd I've ever read on here, but you already appear to have got a couple of fellow drama queens agreeing with you. I can just imagine the three of you trembling under your bedsheets tonight in nervous anticipation of this Armageddon that Corbyn is about to unleash!
    The only "trembling under your bedsheets" will be you banging one out to the tune of ..."We will keep the Red Flag Flying"

Then raise the scarlet standard high
    Beneath it's folds we'll live and die
    Though cowards flinch and traitors sneer
    We'll keep the red flag flying here…

Dream on Elitist, it aint gonna happen

ps Did someone call you a snob earlier?.......hahahaha......off you go to Chelters laddo....ignore them
    Last edited by tarquinbeech; 01-03-2018 at 12:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    ps Did someone call you a snob earlier?.......hahahaha......
    Not quite, I was called a 'Snobhead'.

I think it might mean a highly intellectual person.

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post
    No sidders. Don't try your usual slope shoulders "sense of humour" response.
    And YOU call ME a silly old man? I am just adjusting your ranking to the lower rungs of Sidney's estimation ladder.

I would have used a k.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    I would have used a k.
    You might not be alone on that one.

I used to dislike Elite but since we formed our cabal and he explained that Elite is not his view of himself but the name of his former boat club my respect for him has increased immensely. I find him witty, resourceful and courageous. I just wish there were more like him. Anyone know a good surgeon for removing tongues from cheeks?

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyt1 View Post
    Is Jeremy Corbyn. The guys an out and out Communist and a threat to our existence.

It looks to me that he's now playing dirty and going against his own published positions purely to get into power. He appears credible but he's not.

If he does get in I fear for our democracy as I'm sure he will make sweeping changes to the Constitution so he can cling onto power and turn us into Communist State.

Personally I fear a civil war may well be the outcome.

The real problem is the younger generation have no recollection of what Communism means and will live to regret it if they let this red in your bed scrape in through the back door.
    Hardly, just a return to Labour policies of the 40s which gave us the NHS. Tory MP Ben Bradley's apology to Jeremy Corbyn for libel has been retweeted a record 53000 times although ignorant small fry like you will stay get away with it.

Wouldn't want any other way.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    I used to dislike Elite but since we formed our cabal and he explained that Elite is not his view of himself but the name of his former boat club my respect for him has increased immensely. I find him witty, resourceful and courageous. I just wish there were more like him. Anyone know a good surgeon for removing tongues from cheeks?
    So me and Elite could have been shipmates! Possible , I served with quite a few s(k)nobheads.

They got that one wrong then.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast